iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

I've been using the betas on my daily driver 5s and it's been very smooth. I can't tell the difference between stable releases and beta releases. 5s is still holding pretty great.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is go!

I agree. I have noticed a little bit different with the battery and the difference isn't for the better. I use to only lose about 1 percent of my battery when using Google Maps during my drive to my different jobs in the morning on the previous betas, but now it's closer to 5 percent.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

Been using f.lux for years. Anyone who doesn't "know about night shift" is missing out.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Been using f.lux for years. Anyone who doesn't "know about night shift" is missing out.

It's great. My eyes no longer hurt if I check my phone during the night. It's also easier looking at my phone in bed before I start getting ready for the day.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I have been using f.lux on my Mac laptop for years too, with various degrees of satisfaction. Sometimes I hate the lack of blue color and have to disable it for an hour or more. Sometimes it is pleasant. Sometimes I just can't stand the lack of accuracy in color and contemplate deinstalling completely. On the other hand, Night Shift on my iPhone is great. I haven't had any desire to throw my phone out the window because of it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

With this last release, if you mute the phone via the button on the phone (Control with Ring Switch is enabled), can you hear Siri if you ask her a question?

I can hear her, which is not supposed to happen when the phone is in mute mode and control with Ring Switch is enabled. I've reported the issue via Feedback.

Curious if anyone else is seeing the same issue. If so, could you please report it via Feedback?

Last edited:

justjas

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site

I bought a new iPhone 6s Plus and I cannot restore backup due to my old one being 9.3. I cannot get the new phone to find a 9.3 beta. All it says is up to date with 9.2.1 I cannot find a 9.3 ipsw file either... Any ideas?

Petulinek

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

From your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile to download the configuration profile. Your iOS device will prompt you to install it. Follow the onscreen instructions to allow installation. After installation check iOS updates and you?ll get public beta 9.3

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I really screwed the pooch. I tried going back to iOS 9.2.1 using iTunes and that really f***ed things up. I had to restore as new and install iOS 9.2.1. I then had to download an IPSW of iOS 9.3 Beta 2 from a link that I found that pointed directly to Apple's servers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSBeta/comments/42sb86/official_apple_ipsw_links_for_ios_93_beta_2/

Installed that and then restored my iOS 9.3 backup. Crap, back on this buggy thing. Oh well. I guess I have to wait for Beta 3 and hope that Apple fixes the major performance issues that Beta 2 has.

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

When is beta 3. I'm seeing a slight battery drain on beta 2 that I didn't have on beta 1. Checked all my apps. Facebook of course was running a little high. Deleted that and trying through the web browser to test. Only up 2 hours and already down to 93%. Doesn't seem right.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

How can you tell which beta version of 3 you are on? In About, mine just says iOS 9.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal