iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Just do a backup before u install the public beta. When u wanna leave just restore to the iCloud backup.

Question(s) from an iPhone newbie;

Will installing the beta wipe my music, custom tones, contacts, or emails I have set up in the default mail app?

If I want to revert back, can I do so from a backup on my PC made from iTunes, or does it have to be from a backup i saved to iCloud?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Question(s) from an iPhone newbie;

Will installing the beta wipe my music, custom tones, contacts, or emails I have set up in the default mail app?
Installing the beta shouldn't have any effect on the aforementioned items

If I want to revert back, can I do so from a backup on my PC made from iTunes, or does it have to be from a backup i saved to iCloud?
Yes

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

The keyboard issues I mentioned previously are worse than I thought. Not only does it happen in Safari, but fb as well. Also on Quora.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Just updated to Public Beta 2. At first it was very sluggish after the initial boot after the update. I figure that it's doing things in the background like housecleaning after the update. I'll give it a couple of hours to let it do its thing before I judge the performance on it on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen