iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Any seeing an issue when you're in a call and push the button on the side to turn off your screen it disconnects the call.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site

Any seeing an issue when you're in a call and push the button on the side to turn off your screen it disconnects the call.

Seeing the same thing as well. Also, the drop down menu for audio is gone when on Bluetooth in my car. It only gives me the option for speaker.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Working smoothly for me so far. Not sure how much I'll use Night Shift though as I work nights most of the time.

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Don't know if this is related but on Apple Watch glances does anyone get " unlock iPhone to view " even though it's unlocked and so is the Apple Watch?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Don't know if this is related but on Apple Watch glances does anyone get " unlock iPhone to view " even though it's unlocked and so is the Apple Watch?

No, mine works ok. Even with only the watch unlocked. Have you tried re-starting the watch? Hold both buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo. Get a bite to eat and come back, it should be up by then ;) I'm half joking -- the watch does take a while to come back but restarting it has solved a few periodic issues.

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Sorted itself after a few hours, didn't troubleshoot it too much just played around with the phone and watch as normal. No idea!!!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

So my 6s Plus randomly makes me manually enter passwords instead of using TouchID. The same way after a reboot. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

So my 6s Plus randomly makes me manually enter passwords instead of using TouchID. The same way after a reboot. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying.

On this note. Haven't had to do the password part but have noticed a few times when using TouchID the password screen will show up as its unlocking through the animation to home screen.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone having issues in which the iCloud Drive and Pages app isn't refreshing what you have in your iCloud drive?

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Yeah... It's weird. I can't get it to refresh. I pull down on the screen by swiping down and there's no indication that it will do a refresh.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah... It's weird. I can't get it to refresh. I pull down on the screen by swiping down and there's no indication that it will do a refresh.

Create a test document via the Pages app and then select "Done". It should display that it's "updating" while syncing to your iCloud Drive. I did just that and then opened up the iCloud Drive app and saw that the test doc was indeed present.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I went to Settings -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive then toggled the iCloud Drive on/off switch. I then went back into the iCloud Drive app and noticed that it was empty, no data in it. After a few seconds it started populating the iCloud Drive with data that I have in my iCloud drive.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Okay, great. I'm glad you got the issue resolved...;)...Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, my friend.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I'm also having a few small keyboard issues. Sometimes when typing in Safari after I type a period and hit space the keys don't revert back to letters. If I double space at the end of the sentence it works as it should.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm also having a few small keyboard issues. Sometimes when typing in Safari after I type a period and hit space the keys don't revert back to letters. If I double space at the end of the sentence it works as it should.

I haven't noticed anything like that, but I have noticed that I'm making a bit more typing errors, and to offset it, I have to reduce the speed in which I type on the default keyboard than what I'm used to. Still, it's a minor inconvenience...:)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I haven't noticed anything like that, but I have noticed that I'm making a bit more typing errors, and to offset it, I have to reduce the speed in which I type on the default keyboard than what I'm used to. Still, it's a minor inconvenience...:)

It's not a huge issue and doesn't happen all the time. Never happens in Messages or 3rd party apps either. Just on forums or comments sections in Safari. It is a bit odd, but that's beta software for you. LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It's not a huge issue and doesn't happen all the time. Never happens in Messages or 3rd party apps either. Just on forums or comments sections in Safari. It is a bit odd, but that's beta software for you. LOL

I hear you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal