iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is go!

Keep trying I had that as well. Or switch back and forth between wifi and LTE. I did that and was able to get through this issue.

Tried turning WiFi off and went to LTE and the profile installed instantly. Thanks mate!

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

No, not yet, but I'm not really paying that close attention to it. I mean, everything appears to be working well, and I'm watching college basketball on ESPN...:)...I'm off this weekend so I'll have some time to actually experiment closely with iOS 9.3 beta.

I did some digging & found nothing to significant

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm in! Trying out Night Shift and password protecting Notes. How do I sort notes? I heard they can be sorted by date created, date modified or one other way...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Ok so we have to select certain notes to be locked? I thought it was the app itself. I am not a big Apple Notes guy I use third party apps. But want to test this feature out.

Looks like it. It's under the Share button too, so a bit hidden.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Anyone on the new watch beta? Is night shift on the watch? Kind of strange looking at my phone/iPad with it activated and then looking at the watch. I already have flux on my computer.

I'm not seeing it on 2.2

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hmm feels a bit warm after update and battery went down quite a bit. Will let it drain and hope for the best

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

i had Dev 9.3 installed and Public downloaded overnight i had to install to get rid of the upgrade icon !!! LOL

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

It settles down. Your phone just downloaded and processed over 1 gb of data (mine said 1.4). :)

True. Thanks. I'm still a little scared from the update that killed both our phones. Yours was warm at first? Heat seems to be better. Battery still draining faster than usual but that should fix once I let it drain

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site

Everything working fine for me. Really like Night Shift - surprisingly the best feature of the update. It relaxes me!

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else hit download profile on the beta page and nothing happens , how do you guys install the public beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73