My mini 4 has the two options but phone only has custom. Weird
    01-17-2016 07:09 PM
    My mini 4 has the two options but phone only has custom. Weird
    What phone? Here's my 6s.

iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live-imageuploadedbytapatalk1453075905.211642.jpg
    01-17-2016 07:11 PM
    What phone? Here's my 6s.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453075905.211642.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	101135
    I have the 6s too
    01-17-2016 07:13 PM
    Fantastical.

Also check Settings -> Privacy -> Reminders

Fantastical should be enabled.
    I want back to 9.2 and all is well.
    01-17-2016 07:36 PM
    The additional option in the Night Shift menu is dependent on whether or not the iOS device has a cellular radio to determine timezone for sunrise/sunset times. You won't have the third option if you device only has wifi connectivity.
    pullingj likes this.
    01-17-2016 10:19 PM
    The additional option in the Night Shift menu is dependent on whether or not the iOS device has a cellular radio to determine timezone for sunrise/sunset times. You won't have the third option if you device only has wifi connectivity.
    Good catch. And welcome to iMore!
    01-17-2016 10:46 PM
    Then how would that explain that my iPhone which has a cellular radio doesn't have the sunrise sunset option but my wifi only iPad mini has the sunrise sunset option.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-17-2016 11:10 PM
    Then how would that explain that my iPhone which has a cellular radio doesn't have the sunrise sunset option but my wifi only iPad mini has the sunrise sunset option.
    Your iPhone is broken and your iPad has superpowers.
    Sherry_B, phreddyl, rajfjc and 2 others like this.
    01-17-2016 11:58 PM
    Found a bug, when receiving or making a call with my Bluetooth headset. It only works thru the phone.
    01-18-2016 12:21 AM
    Your iPhone is broken and your iPad has superpowers.
    That's great
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-18-2016 07:48 AM
    Found a bug, when receiving or making a call with my Bluetooth headset. It only works thru the phone.
    I used the Bluetooth in my car yesterday without an issue
    01-18-2016 07:49 AM
    That's great
    You have to watch that guy.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    01-18-2016 08:06 AM
    I used the Bluetooth in my car yesterday without an issue
    Oh okay. I'll live for now I guess
    01-18-2016 08:07 AM
    It uses your clock and geolocation to determine night shift times as explained here.
    01-18-2016 03:47 PM
    Maybe you have disabled system specific location services in privacy settings? Especially the timezone setting (don't know if that is the correct wording in english) is mandatory to have the "automatic" option for Nightshift.

Regards.
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-18-2016 03:54 PM
    Is your iPhone on 9.3 and it doesn't show sunrise sunset option? Do you have location services turned on? If not I don't know that it would stop it from showing though. Interesting.
    01-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Maybe you have disabled system specific location services in privacy settings? Especially the timezone setting (don't know if that is the correct wording in english) is mandatory to have the "automatic" option for Nightshift.

Regards.
    Yes that was it. I have location services on but the time zone setting was off in privacy. I had read years ago it helps with battery life
    Just_Me_D and Rob Phillips like this.
    01-18-2016 08:44 PM
    You have to watch that guy.
    So true!
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-18-2016 11:14 PM
    Is the Health app crashing for anyone when trying to complete a medical ID?
    I've rebooted and it's doing the same thing - I can fill out every field except the emergency contact field. It crashes whenever I try.
    I posted that on the 1st page with a screen shoot of an error message I got AND started a new thread on it.

http://forums.imore.com/ios-9/353637...-database.html
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-19-2016 08:00 AM
    Anyone having issues with Reminders not showing up in Fantastical or any other calendar apps that have this capability?
    Similar situation. I can input a single reminder, but not a repeating reminder. Pre-existing show up as well, but stop after the following month.

Something I just noticed is that a repeating reminder will not pop up until the task has been check for that day.

Example: I set a reminder to take a pill twice daily for 10 days. Before I would have seen that reminder flagged on my Fantastical calendar everyday for 10 days. Now it won't show up for the next day until I check it completed today.

I don't think it was that way before because I have a bi-weekly reminder for the trash/recyclable pickup so I don't forget what is supposed to be set out curbside. Before I could see it for months, now it doesn't.
    Last edited by mustangboy88; 01-19-2016 at 09:54 AM.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    01-19-2016 09:41 AM
    Similar situation. I can input a single reminder, but not a repeating reminder. Pre-existing show up as well, but stop after the following month.

Something I just noticed is that a repeating reminder will not pop up until the task has been check for that day.

Example: I set a reminder to take a pill twice daily for 10 days. Before I would have seen that reminder flagged on my Fantastical calendar everyday for 10 days. Now it won't show up for the next day until I check it completed today.

I don't think it was that way before because I have a bi-weekly reminder for the trash/recyclable pickup so I don't forget what is supposed to be set out curbside. Before I could see it for months, now it doesn't.
    I had to roll back to 9.2 and now its all ok. However, now my iCloud backup is not working. :\
    01-19-2016 11:33 AM
    I had to abandon 9.3 Beta 1 after a day. It was a horrible disaster of battery life. The photos app got completely hosed and was keeping the phone in use 100% of the time. Battery went from full to dead in about 3 hours. Also it was grossly mis-behaving. i was videoing my daughter skiing with 40% battery and the phone just shut off and showed dead battery symbol. Anyone else have anything close to this issue? I'm on a 64GB iPhone 6s.
    01-19-2016 11:49 AM
    I thought I was the only one. Not a deal breaker, only use my bluetooth headphones at the gym.
    01-19-2016 01:48 PM
    I thought I was the only one. Not a deal breaker, only use my bluetooth headphones at the gym.
    Yeah, I'm fine with it for now. Hopefully there's a fix in beta 2
    01-19-2016 06:41 PM
    I had to abandon 9.3 Beta 1 after a day. It was a horrible disaster of battery life. The photos app got completely hosed and was keeping the phone in use 100% of the time. Battery went from full to dead in about 3 hours. Also it was grossly mis-behaving. i was videoing my daughter skiing with 40% battery and the phone just shut off and showed dead battery symbol. Anyone else have anything close to this issue? I'm on a 64GB iPhone 6s.
    I'm wondering if this is what is happening to my 6s Plus. I recently updated to 9.3 beta and the photos all is running rogue to the point where I lost about 25% battery in a little under an hour.
    trifster likes this.
    01-19-2016 07:11 PM
702 ... 45678 ...