iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

just downloaded beta 2, anyone else notice your phone getting hot afterward? I can feel it through my otter defender case

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

just downloaded beta 2, anyone else notice your phone getting hot afterward? I can feel it through my otter defender case

That'll go away after a short while , it's just your phone downloading the update and information, mine did the same then went back to normal.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I've had it installed for a few hours now without any problems or overheating. In fact, everything appear to be working smoothly and speedy like it should.

Photochris74

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

Updated my 6s+ to PB2 a few hours ago. Happy to report that the two issues I was expecting in PB1 have been fixed. They were that Siri didn't see any of my apps and there for couldn't launch any. Also if I was on a Bluetooth headset and would press the sleep/wake button to shut the screen off during a call, the phone would hang up.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
9.3 public beta is live!

Battery has gone down about 10% in just over an hour. Night Shift is in the control panel now

It's normal to see some quicker than normal battery drainage during and directly after an OS update. Hopefully it slows down!
Happy Night Shift was added to Control Center.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Still doing well.
I have night shift active by sunset to sunrise so not too sure the use of adding to control center yet but others seem happy so that's good enough for me.

@devilishbanker knows I dive in head first with these ;)

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
9.3 public beta is live!

Still doing well.
I have night shift active by sunset to sunrise so not too sure the use of adding to control center yet but others seem happy so that's good enough for me.

@devilishbanker knows I dive in head first with these ;)

3f5e3a39e8fd06bf904c4b4e3d1fb2bc.jpg

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else having issue using Siri to send text? Everything works except sending text with Siri.

No problem here aside from Siri never understanding what I'm saying to her. Have you tried disabling and then reactivating Siri?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Anyone else having issue using Siri to send text? Everything works except sending text with Siri.

Always wanted to try that, but never got around to it... till just now. Sent just fine. Now if she'll just stop butting in on my conversations...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

No problem here aside from Siri never understanding what I'm saying to her.

Mushmouth.jpg

You have to be clear and enunciate for sure! I've had words mixed up from time to time, so I go back and try it again. I get it correct more times than not and can usually tell when I've said something that will be misunderstood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2