Downloaded earlier. So far so good!

Health app issue with adding an emergency contact is fixed.
    01-27-2016 08:33 PM
    Battery has gone down about 10% in just over an hour. Night Shift is in the control panel now
    01-27-2016 08:49 PM
    Battery has gone down about 10% in just over an hour. Night Shift is in the control panel now
    It's normal to see some quicker than normal battery drainage during and directly after an OS update. Hopefully it slows down!
    Happy Night Shift was added to Control Center.
    jdesignz likes this.
    01-27-2016 08:58 PM
    Downloaded earlier. So far so good!

Health app issue with adding an emergency contact is fixed.
    I wait for you to give it the thumbs up!
    01-27-2016 09:13 PM
    I wait for you to give it the thumbs up!
    @robertk328 is my beta guinea pig. I download no betas until I consult him.
    phreddyl likes this.
    01-27-2016 09:15 PM
    I'll download tonight
    01-27-2016 09:15 PM
    Still doing well.
    I have night shift active by sunset to sunrise so not too sure the use of adding to control center yet but others seem happy so that's good enough for me.

@devilishbanker knows I dive in head first with these
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    01-27-2016 09:33 PM
    Still doing well.
    I have night shift active by sunset to sunrise so not too sure the use of adding to control center yet but others seem happy so that's good enough for me.

@devilishbanker knows I dive in head first with these
    01-27-2016 09:42 PM
    Anyone else having issue using Siri to send text? Everything works except sending text with Siri.
    01-27-2016 09:56 PM
    Anyone else having issue using Siri to send text? Everything works except sending text with Siri.
    No problem here aside from Siri never understanding what I'm saying to her. Have you tried disabling and then reactivating Siri?
    01-27-2016 10:41 PM
    Always wanted to try that, but never got around to it... till just now. Sent just fine. Now if she'll just stop butting in on my conversations...
    01-27-2016 11:05 PM
    Looking good here no heating or lagging issues

Night Shift mode on Control Center!
    Sherry_B likes this.
    01-28-2016 01:01 AM
    Looking good here no heating or lagging issues

Night Shift mode on Control Center!
    I'll be darned... it sure is. I didn't even notice lol. I really like that they added that there for quick access!
    01-28-2016 04:06 AM
    01-28-2016 06:16 AM
    No problem here aside from Siri never understanding what I'm saying to her.
    iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live-mushmouth.jpg

You have to be clear and enunciate for sure! I've had words mixed up from time to time, so I go back and try it again. I get it correct more times than not and can usually tell when I've said something that will be misunderstood
    Rob Phillips and sp44 like this.
    01-28-2016 06:19 AM
    Is it just me or did they change the font in the stock Mail app?
    01-28-2016 06:23 AM
    Is it just me or did they change the font in the stock Mail app?
    I could be completely wrong, but now that you mention it I did feel like there was something different about the stock mail app. Maybe they did change the font. Frankly, what I really want to see is an introduction off smart filing. I don't want to have to pick the folder where to file a given message every single time and have the system not remember anything about where I filed it the previous time. A lot of third-party clients have this ability.
    01-28-2016 11:49 AM
    I'm still considering whether to run the betas. I don't think I'll be able to avoid the temptation when iOS 10 drops but having run the betas since iOS 7 it's nice to be on a non beta phone. You only enjoy a very short time after the OEM iOS is released until the next beta drops. I think I just got beta fatigue lol. Now hearing the talk about night shift and secure notes is really tempting me though.
    01-28-2016 03:14 PM
    Coming from over 4 years of Android I'm fairly tolerant of bugs in my phone software.

I've been on the beta program for my iPhone since 9.0 (maybe even 8.4, I can't remember) and the first two 9.3 betas were the roughest. It was so bad for me that I reverted to 9.2.1 release - something I've never done with past betas. When I say "bad", I mean the phone was still perfectly usable, it's just that there were just a bunch of small bugs and UI inconsistencies that added up and slowly annoyed me.

Maybe I'll jump on if there's a 3rd or 4th beta so I don't have to wait so long for Night Shift. The later betas are far more polished.
    01-28-2016 04:53 PM
    Coming from over 4 years of Android I'm fairly tolerant of bugs in my phone software.

I've been on the beta program for my iPhone since 9.0 (maybe even 8.4, I can't remember) and the first two 9.3 betas were the roughest. It was so bad for me that I reverted to 9.2.1 release - something I've never done with past betas. When I say "bad", I mean the phone was still perfectly usable, it's just that there were just a bunch of small bugs and UI inconsistencies that added up and slowly annoyed me.

Maybe I'll jump on if there's a 3rd or 4th beta so I don't have to wait so long for Night Shift. The later betas are far more polished.
    Sorry to hear you're having problems, it's been smooth sailing for me on the 9.3 betas. hope it continues, anxious to try 10.0.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-28-2016 09:11 PM

That's one of the annoyances with beta testing. Generally if you're having a lot of issues that aren't being reported by others, then the next step would be to factory reset the phone and reinstall the beta (before any 3rd party apps) and then see if the issues persist. From my experience this is the best way to rule out file corruption caused by installing over the top of an OS that was not already a newly fresh install. I hope that made sense and I wasn't too wordy lol.
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-28-2016 09:23 PM
    Battery life SIGNIFICANTLY increased in beta 2

iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live-img_0912.jpg
    01-28-2016 11:56 PM
    Sorry to hear you're having problems, it's been smooth sailing for me on the 9.3 betas. hope it continues, anxious to try 10.0.
    That has been my experience as well. I think it was 9.2 that I had to revert back, because it was draining my battery like crazy. The next .x iteration came out and has been fine ever since.
    01-29-2016 07:09 AM
    I noticed that the "Wallpaper" short cut with 3d Touch disappeared from the Settings icon in this version.
    01-29-2016 09:14 AM
    I noticed that the "Wallpaper" short cut with 3d Touch disappeared from the Settings icon in this version.
    Yes, it did! I don't understand why...
    01-29-2016 10:26 AM
702 ... 89101112 ...