iOS 9.3 Beta 1 released for Developers...

mustangboy88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with making repeated reminders. Tried making in Fantastical 2 and it's only showing a reminder for tomorrow and not the next 10 days that I set it for. Also tried to do it in stock reminders and same result.

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyone having issues with making repeated reminders. Tried making in Fantastical 2 and it's only showing a reminder for tomorrow and not the next 10 days that I set it for. Also tried to do it in stock reminders and same result.

No haven't had that issue when using Fantastical 2 , you could try rebooting your phone or deleting app and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.

mustangboy88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No haven't had that issue when using Fantastical 2 , you could try rebooting your phone or deleting app and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.

Did both. Same results. Existing are still here. But new repeating reminders, whether Fantastical or stock reminders, are not showing as they should.

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Did both. Same results. Existing are still here. But new repeating reminders, whether Fantastical or stock reminders, are not showing as they should.

Hummm strange , best thing to do is just fill out the feed back report and let Apple know hopefully they will get a fix on that on the next beta update.

mustangboy88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hummm strange , best thing to do is just fill out the feed back report and let Apple know hopefully they will get a fix on that on the next beta update.

So it looks like how it handles repeated reminders has changed. Before I would see those reminders forecasted well into the future on the calendar UI. Now it won't show the next scheduled reminder until the current one is checked off. Unless something was different for me I would see Thursday bi-weekly reminders for trash/recyclable pickup reminder symbols on my calendar for months. Now it doesn't show it that way.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So it looks like how it handles repeated reminders has changed. Before I would see those reminders forecasted well into the future on the calendar UI. Now it won't show the next scheduled reminder until the current one is checked off. Unless something was different for me I would see Thursday bi-weekly reminders for trash/recyclable pickup reminder symbols on my calendar for months. Now it doesn't show it that way.

I have a reminder every night at 8pm. Tomorrow won't show until I clear tonight's. Pretty sure it was like that before ... Will have to test on my wife's phone (9.2)

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Yeah same here I'll have to test that one also.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Some odd Health Kit issues for me.

Once a day or so I need to reboot the iPhone to get any health data to show up. Before the reboot, if you open the health app or the activity app, the data is gone. A reboot beings back the data though.

Anyone else having this occur as well?

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm noticing on the health app when trying to put in a emergency contact for Medical ID the app crashes and sends me back to the home screen. Any one having this issue, it's only been since update to 9.3 b1.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing on the health app when trying to put in a emergency contact for Medical ID the app crashes and sends me back to the home screen. Any one having this issue, it's only been since update to 9.3 b1.

Yeah, this has been reported to Apple via their feedback option.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Same issue here, hadn't noticed it before, don't really have an emergency contact, lol.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You're still young! I'm turning 65 this year and that's not old anymore, at least that's what I'm told. My body says otherwise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro