iOS 9.3 Beta 1 released for Developers...

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I do have a developers account but do I need to have the config installed? I thought that was just for trying to get it OTA the first time? I have always downloaded from Apple and use iTunes for the first Beta but after that I have been able to just get the OTA.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I do have a developers account but do I need to have the config installed? I thought that was just for trying to get it OTA the first time? I have always downloaded from Apple and use iTunes for the first Beta but after that I have been able to just get the OTA.

Well, I wish I knew enough to tell you for certain but if it were me I'd just go on and install the config, heck, we paid plenty for it so why not? Certainly can't hurt.

cwelch

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
This is not new to 9.3. I've been using the power button for as long as I can remember, but I can't tell you when it started.

As far as I can remember and I styled on the 4 when it was made available with Verizon. The only exception is when using the ear buds, you can turn the screen off.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
As far as I can remember and I styled on the 4 when it was made available with Verizon. The only exception is when using the ear buds, you can turn the screen off.

OK, with ear buds I hang up with the ear buds. Without ear buds, if the phone is up to my ears, I use the power button.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Grrrrr..... I installed the Beta on my primary device and it works awesome, but I made the mistake of trying to swap my primary Watch with my test watch with watchOS2.2 and I messed up my health tracking. I have not missed a single day of Activity, Stands or Exercise since I first strapped the watch to my wrist on June 1st. Now I have one stinking day that the stand rings are not complete. Even though I have 18 stand hours showing up in the activity app, the rings don't reflect that...

UGH!!! Oh well, at least 9.3 has been great ��

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Grrrrr..... I installed the Beta on my primary device and it works awesome, but I made the mistake of trying to swap my primary Watch with my test watch with watchOS2.2 and I messed up my health tracking. I have not missed a single day of Activity, Stands or Exercise since I first strapped the watch to my wrist on June 1st. Now I have one stinking day that the stand rings are not complete. Even though I have 18 stand hours showing up in the activity app, the rings don't reflect that...

UGH!!! Oh well, at least 9.3 has been great ��

Yeah I lost all my data since launch day. Now it starts in September. I was livid.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR