iOS 9.3 Beta 1 released for Developers...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm all set but @robertk328 has been losing sleep waiting for a public beta. He'll let us know how it affects his battery life as soon as it's released.

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
So, if i do download the ipsw file and install it. How will this affect future OTA installs. When the public beta hits 2, will i be able to just install it or will I have to restore via iTunes and then install it?

Petulinek

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
You can install future Betas via OTA update. I have installed some ipsws iOS 9.1 and 9.2 and OTA update works well with newer betas.

nck20

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys, what do you think about the Battery life?

I'm not impressed by the battery life yet, maybe it's still settling?

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Guys, what do you think about the Battery life?

I'm not impressed by the battery life yet, maybe it's still settling?

It is definitely draining faster. Probably there is something running in the background which is causing the drain. On my 6S plus it's not enough to make a difference and force me to go back to the previous version.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The battery is always bad the day of and next day. 1-The device is indexing after the install, 2-People are playing with every new feature.

It usually evens out after a few days :)

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Well, I can't complain about battery life with 9.3 b1, Been off charger for 12 hours now with 73% left. Had over 2 hours of Spotify, 40 minutes of Twitterific, installed and deleted a few apps, checked email often, browsed news app briefly, bluetooth and wifi always on. Not too bad in my book. This is on 6S+

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox