Anyone having issues with making repeated reminders. Tried making in Fantastical 2 and it's only showing a reminder for tomorrow and not the next 10 days that I set it for. Also tried to do it in stock reminders and same result.
    01-18-2016 11:48 AM
    Anyone having issues with making repeated reminders. Tried making in Fantastical 2 and it's only showing a reminder for tomorrow and not the next 10 days that I set it for. Also tried to do it in stock reminders and same result.
    No haven't had that issue when using Fantastical 2 , you could try rebooting your phone or deleting app and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.
    01-18-2016 11:50 AM
    Yeah I lost all my data since launch day. Now it starts in September. I was livid.
    That's way worse than me... I only lost one day of stand credit! Sorry bud that stinks for sure!
    01-18-2016 12:33 PM
    No haven't had that issue when using Fantastical 2 , you could try rebooting your phone or deleting app and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.
    Did both. Same results. Existing are still here. But new repeating reminders, whether Fantastical or stock reminders, are not showing as they should.
    01-18-2016 01:35 PM
    Did both. Same results. Existing are still here. But new repeating reminders, whether Fantastical or stock reminders, are not showing as they should.
    Hummm strange , best thing to do is just fill out the feed back report and let Apple know hopefully they will get a fix on that on the next beta update.
    01-18-2016 01:47 PM
    Has the force touch text selection been fixed?
    01-19-2016 12:02 AM
    Hummm strange , best thing to do is just fill out the feed back report and let Apple know hopefully they will get a fix on that on the next beta update.
    So it looks like how it handles repeated reminders has changed. Before I would see those reminders forecasted well into the future on the calendar UI. Now it won't show the next scheduled reminder until the current one is checked off. Unless something was different for me I would see Thursday bi-weekly reminders for trash/recyclable pickup reminder symbols on my calendar for months. Now it doesn't show it that way.
    01-19-2016 10:01 AM
    Has the force touch text selection been fixed?
    Not completely fixed, but much better for me. Still get the non-click when trying to edit text. But not as much as 9.2.
    01-19-2016 10:03 AM
    So it looks like how it handles repeated reminders has changed. Before I would see those reminders forecasted well into the future on the calendar UI. Now it won't show the next scheduled reminder until the current one is checked off. Unless something was different for me I would see Thursday bi-weekly reminders for trash/recyclable pickup reminder symbols on my calendar for months. Now it doesn't show it that way.
    I have a reminder every night at 8pm. Tomorrow won't show until I clear tonight's. Pretty sure it was like that before ... Will have to test on my wife's phone (9.2)
    01-19-2016 08:28 PM
    Yeah same here I'll have to test that one also.
    01-20-2016 06:55 PM
    Some odd Health Kit issues for me.

Once a day or so I need to reboot the iPhone to get any health data to show up. Before the reboot, if you open the health app or the activity app, the data is gone. A reboot beings back the data though.

Anyone else having this occur as well?
    01-22-2016 09:16 AM
    I'm noticing on the health app when trying to put in a emergency contact for Medical ID the app crashes and sends me back to the home screen. Any one having this issue, it's only been since update to 9.3 b1.
    01-22-2016 10:37 AM
    Yes. Same in public beta as well. Have sent feedback to .
    01-22-2016 02:04 PM
    Yes. Same in public beta as well. Have sent feedback to .
    Yeah for that not gonna really worry about to much because I'm sure with the next beta update they'll get it fixed.
    01-22-2016 02:34 PM
    I'm noticing on the health app when trying to put in a emergency contact for Medical ID the app crashes and sends me back to the home screen. Any one having this issue, it's only been since update to 9.3 b1.
    Yeah, this has been reported to Apple via their feedback option.
    Bane310 likes this.
    01-22-2016 03:38 PM
    Same issue here, hadn't noticed it before, don't really have an emergency contact, lol.
    01-23-2016 12:59 PM
    Same issue here, hadn't noticed it before, don't really have an emergency contact, lol.
    Well you better get one lol , ya never know when that time will come.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-23-2016 09:59 PM
    Well you better get one lol , ya never know when that time will come.
    Yeah, especially at my age!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-24-2016 09:24 AM
    Yeah, especially at my age!
    Lmao I'm 46 so I definitely need to have one lol.
    01-24-2016 12:03 PM
    You're still young! I'm turning 65 this year and that's not old anymore, at least that's what I'm told. My body says otherwise.
    01-24-2016 01:25 PM
    Hey folks!

I have seen that the storage capacity of my iPhone 6S has almost 10 GB of "others" while synchronizing with iTunes. I have tried to do a clean install and them recover my iCloud backup, but it did not solve the issue, and "others" is still near 10 gb. I am the only one having this issue? and, apart of doing a clean install, and do not restore, do you have any other idea to solve it?

Thanks!
    01-24-2016 04:37 PM
    Hey folks!

I have seen that the storage capacity of my iPhone 6S has almost 10 GB of "others" while synchronizing with iTunes. I have tried to do a clean install and them recover my iCloud backup, but it did not solve the issue, and "others" is still near 10 gb. I am the only one having this issue? and, apart of doing a clean install, and do not restore, do you have any other idea to solve it?

Thanks!
    Check out the iMore Blog article regarding "other" with respect to storage via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/what-other-stor...and-how-fix-it
    01-24-2016 04:45 PM
    You're still young! I'm turning 65 this year and that's not old anymore, at least that's what I'm told. My body says otherwise.
    Yeah my body is not cooperating lol I feel 75.
    01-24-2016 06:34 PM
    Public beta 9.3 b2 is ready grab it.
    01-27-2016 02:42 PM
    Okay this is really cool I'm loving it This is pretty much the only big change in 9.3 b2.
    01-27-2016 03:03 PM
125 ... 345