Mirror Ipad to Windows PC

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Samsung has SideSync that lets you mirror and control your device from a Windows PC. Does iOS have anything like this?

I use a bible app that only works on Android or iOS and I find it easier to prepare for classes by pasting notes etc... into the verses using SideSync. I was wondering if iOS had something like this so I can retire the Samsung tablet...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok i'm totally not understanding the problem then. Thought you needed to get an Android Bible app to run on your PC, so you could copy and paste from it. With Bluestacks you could get the bible app running in a window in bluestacks and copy the passage you want in to word, or whatever word processor you use. Or am I thinking wrong. You would not need sidesync at all.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Ok i'm totally not understanding the problem then. Thought you needed to get an Android Bible app to run on your PC, so you could copy and paste from it. With Bluestacks you could get the bible app running in a window in bluestacks and copy the passage you want in to word, or whatever word processor you use. Or am I thinking wrong. You would not need sidesync at all.

Wow, I get you now and you're right, that's a better solution than what I was hoping for if it works....

THANKS!!!