Samsung has SideSync that lets you mirror and control your device from a Windows PC. Does iOS have anything like this?

I use a bible app that only works on Android or iOS and I find it easier to prepare for classes by pasting notes etc... into the verses using SideSync. I was wondering if iOS had something like this so I can retire the Samsung tablet...
    01-11-2016 03:09 AM
    Have you tried Andy or Bluestacks? These are Android emulators that let you run Android programs on your Windows (or Mac) computer. I believe this will solve your problem.

BlueStacks 2 - 109 Million Android Users and Counting

The Best Android Emulator For PC & Mac | Andy Android Emulator
    01-19-2016 04:35 PM
    Have you tried Andy or Bluestacks? These are Android emulators that let you run Android programs on your Windows (or Mac) computer. I believe this will solve your problem.

BlueStacks 2 - 109 Million Android Users and Counting

The Best Android Emulator For PC & Mac | Andy Android Emulator
    Thanks, but SideSync runs on my PC, I would need something to get the Android app to run on iOS.
    01-20-2016 02:56 AM
    Ok i'm totally not understanding the problem then. Thought you needed to get an Android Bible app to run on your PC, so you could copy and paste from it. With Bluestacks you could get the bible app running in a window in bluestacks and copy the passage you want in to word, or whatever word processor you use. Or am I thinking wrong. You would not need sidesync at all.
    01-20-2016 09:52 AM
    Ok i'm totally not understanding the problem then. Thought you needed to get an Android Bible app to run on your PC, so you could copy and paste from it. With Bluestacks you could get the bible app running in a window in bluestacks and copy the passage you want in to word, or whatever word processor you use. Or am I thinking wrong. You would not need sidesync at all.
    Wow, I get you now and you're right, that's a better solution than what I was hoping for if it works....

THANKS!!!
    01-20-2016 12:48 PM
    Man does it work, this is a much better solution than I'd hoped for. Thanks again...
    pkcable likes this.
    01-20-2016 01:08 PM
    No problemo Glad I could help. God bless!
    01-21-2016 02:23 PM