iOS 9.2.1 beta 2 is out

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I came directly from 9.2 official to this beta 2. Haven't noticed a single difference in anything. Bug fixes or battery. Not a single difference at all.

cwelch

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, long time reader/lurker, second time posting. I'm on beta 2 on my 6s+ and Siri has completely stopped working. I can restart the phone and it will work once, but after that it won't work anymore. It is correctly dictating everything I say.

I've tried turning Siri off and back on and reset network setting. Anyone else experiencing anything like this? Any suggestions? I have already reported this with the feedback app.

Too few posts or I would post a screen shot.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, long time reader/lurker, second time posting. I'm on beta 2 on my 6s+ and Siri has completely stopped working. I can restart the phone and it will work once, but after that it won't work anymore. It is correctly dictating everything I say.

I've tried turning Siri off and back on and reset network setting. Anyone else experiencing anything like this? Any suggestions? I have already reported this with the feedback app.

Too few posts or I would post a screen shot.

Stopped working for me too. Just tried using Siri on my Apple Watch and it's working fine. Strange. Ah, now she says having trouble with the connection.

cwelch

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Stopped working for me too. Just tried using Siri on my Apple Watch and it's working fine. Strange. Ah, now she says having trouble with the connection.

Same here, it works fine if I initiate the request from my watch, but siri on the physical phone will not work.

trifster

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone advise if they returned the ability to approve family sharing purchase requests via TouchID. It's seriously a pain to approve many many kid app requests via password entry.

Thanks,
Bobby

ipooed

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I was having issues with badge app icons on the messages and phone apps, despite having no missed calls or new messages. It drove me mad so I left the 9.2.1 beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox