Forgot my apple id and reset my phone activation lock on how to remove it

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you will need to know your own email address in order for the system to email you your AppleID and/or password.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Forgot the email i used with apple id

Take it to the place you bought it from and get a copy of the sales receipt. Take the device, receipt and a photo ID to your nearest Apple Store and explain the situation to a tech.

It may then take a few weeks, but they should be able to unlock it and/or get you your code.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Never mind, the first part of the email address is hidden. Still, you can't figure it out?
14499efefa088664c59b6f98fcf625ec.061457

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Isn't your iPhone showing the Apple ID it wants you to log in with?

Title of the thread says that he forgot the phone's lock code. Therefore, he cannot get into the phone.

Actually, with all the roadblocks being thrown up, I'm starting to wonder if the phone is really his.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Title of the thread says that he forgot the phone's lock code. Therefore, he cannot get into the phone.

Actually, with all the roadblocks being thrown up, I'm starting to wonder if the phone is really his.

Oops! It was late. That could be the case but usually those people are brand new users or they post anonymously. OP has been around for a while.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner