The 5S was definitely my Apple highlight. The 6s was well welcomed with the screen size increase. I haven't experienced any more or less quirks than I have with my past iPhones (I've had every one since the 4). Personally the difference is seen when I use older phones. There is definitely progress. I'd say if you're thinking about switching there is probably very little that can be done to change the thought aside from you going out and trying it. Shoot your shot.
    muchospanish likes this.
    12-21-2015 07:26 PM
    (snip)...Android has its virtues though that warrants one trying it out, but not necessarily to escape OS bugs. (snip)
    This is probably the most eloquent way the whole conversation could be wrapped up in one sentence. Mad props to you good sir...you have won the internet for today. I will be stealing that sentence to use though

Yeh I just came from Android Lollipop to the iPhone 6s. Trust me though Marshmallow should have smoothed things over a bit, the grass is not greener on the other side. (Google Play services stopping, taking a picture but only to find out later it didn't save to the camera roll and other strange annoying bugs). I love Android and still have my Moto X around to play with it, but I find iOS more refined and a lot more stable. Android has its virtues though that warrants one trying it out, but not necessarily to escape OS bugs. I am sticking with IOS for now as my daily driver, i have been very content. In fact the only bug I have seen so far is a strange dark keyboard that gets stuck until I turn of my screen. BTW, iOS 9 is blazing fast on my 6s, and I dont find it slow on my wife old iPhone 5.
    12-22-2015 03:33 PM
27 12