Settings Glitch

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Do you have any restrictions setup ? i see you have settings turned off like location data etc and low power mode on.

i would try resting all settings under general then reset

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but still no such luck. I wish I had the data so I could try the full reset

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but still no such luck. I wish I had the data so I could try the full reset

You can reset and erase the entire phone in settings .. It won't reload the OS but you can setup as new and only data you will use it what apps you put back

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I just remembered I tried to delete a whole bunch of apps from Game Center when I went to remove Game Center data for apps and it asked me to uninstall them and I said yes. However the apps didn't end up uninstalling through this method as when I exited to the home screen the apps I thought I had just uninstalled via Game Center were still there and I had to manually uninstall them. My guess is that these are now the "null" apps

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I just remembered I tried to delete a whole bunch of apps from Game Center when I went to remove Game Center data for apps and it asked me to uninstall them and I said yes. However the apps didn't end up uninstalling through this method as when I exited to the home screen the apps I thought I had just uninstalled via Game Center were still there and I had to manually uninstall them. My guess is that these are now the "null" apps

You can't delete apps from Game Center I delete apps all the time and it say keep or remove from Game Center meaning stats and scores etc I always leave them but delete the actual app I don't have any null issues

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That message pops up in the Game Center...

Because that's where you are when the data is analyzed. That's how smart it is. It sees you delete game data of a game, so it makes sense you might want to delete the game app as well. So the option to do so is offered. The same as when you're asked if you want to keep game center info when you delete a game. I don't use game center much for anything. I have game stats and achievements there, but don't spend much time there. I've never deleted game data in the game center before. I have some there I wish I could add to the App. LOL l lost a lot of progress and achievements when I upgraded to my iPhone 5 2? years ago. Oh well.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Because that's where you are when the data is analyzed. That's how smart it is. It sees you delete game data of a game, so it makes sense you might want to delete the game app as well. So the option to do so is offered. The same as when you're asked if you want to keep game center info when you delete a game. I don't use game center much for anything. I have game stats and achievements there, but don't spend much time there. I've never deleted game data in the game center before. I have some there I wish I could add to the App. LOL l lost a lot of progress and achievements when I upgraded to my iPhone 5 2? years ago. Oh well.

Either way it doesn't work. That was what led to the settings glitch on my phone because I would select the app to be deleted from Game Center but when I would go back to the homepage the app would still be there on the home page and I would have to uninstall it manually which led to all the null apps in my settings as they had in effect been deleted twice

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Either way it doesn't work. That was what led to the settings glitch on my phone because I would select the app to be deleted from Game Center but when I would go back to the homepage the app would still be there on the home page and I would have to uninstall it manually which led to all the null apps in my settings as they had in effect been deleted twice

Been a lot of odd things with apps lately. I thought the last update was supposed to fix it all. Maybe not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox