Is anyone else having issues on 9.2 beta with contacts not syncing to iCloud?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted before but is anyone else having issues on 9.2 beta with contacts not syncing to iCloud? I created a new contact, backed up to iCloud in the Settings.app, logged on to iCloud.com and the contact isn't there.

Ertank

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm using only Gmail contact sync. Works fine with data connection. If I add a contact where no data or WiFi connection available, that new contact is not synced until I reboot the phone. Tapping refresh icon at top left of the contacts app is not working.

BTW, sync is automatic. You don't need to backup. Backup I believe is something else.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using only Gmail contact sync. Works fine with data connection. If I add a contact where no data or WiFi connection available, that new contact is not synced until I reboot the phone. Tapping refresh icon at top left of the contacts app is not working.

BTW, sync is automatic. You don't need to backup. Backup I believe is something else.

Yeah, I knew it was automatic but I did it in case since it wasn't syncing normally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox