I anyone else having problems with the Safari browser?

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Safari problems

Hello

Is anyone else have problems with Safari browser. Ever since IOS 9 I have had problems loading pages. It will hang and not Load, even when I back out and try to open a new page. I have cleared cookies and still having the same problem. I have a great connection to wifi. It seems to be intermittent, sometime it will work great and other times not at all.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Safari problems

Hello

No I don't have any content blockers on or working with Safari just running stock.

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

On both wifi and cellular connection. It's random but happens several times a day. I have tried a factory reset but that did not help. I can use chrome or Firefox ect and it works fine. I am running iPad Air and that is the one I am having a problem with. My iPhone so far seems to ok.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

On both wifi and cellular connection. It's random but happens several times a day. I have tried a factory reset but that did not help. I can use chrome or Firefox ect and it works fine. I am running iPad Air and that is the one I am having a problem with. My iPhone so far seems to ok.

Only thing I can think to try is reload the OS

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I have tried a reload of os as well but no luck. I will keep working to find out the problem, hopefully something can be found soon. Anymore suggestion I would like to hear.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I have tried a reload of os as well but no luck. I will keep working to find out the problem, hopefully something can be found soon. Anymore suggestion I would like to hear.

Try clearing website data for the affected device.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

When you say you "tried a reload of OS", did you restore from a backup afterwards? If so, you could have reinstalled the problem. Try one or both of the following:

1. Go to Settings→General→Reset and then select "Reset All Settings".
2. Restore your device via iTunes and then set it up as new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner