Posting to Facebook from photos not working

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6s running iOS 9.1 and now I can't post to Facebook from photos. It says your photos will be posted but it never shows up on Facebook.

Any suggestions ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by posting to Facebook from photos. The option to post from photos to Facebook was removed a while back. Those were the ones that went in "iOS photos". You have to post photos from in Facebook.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by posting to Facebook from photos. The option to post from photos to Facebook was removed a while back. Those were the ones that went in "iOS photos". You have to post photos from in Facebook.

What? This isn't true at all?Facebook is an option in the share sheet. It's built right into iOS along with Twitter!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What? This isn't true at all?Facebook is an option in the share sheet. It's built right into iOS along with Twitter!

You're right. It had been toggled off by default in iOS 9. I missed it! Lol
f28c93dd0dc96a7a001a0cd722c633bb.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Gotta love it when settings change on their own for an update. I had the same thing happen with Twitter when I was running ios 9.1 beta and I lost the ability to post and save pictures on twitter altogether

I assume it was the OS. I don't recall when I first noticed no Facebook. I think someone else complained and I looked. I always post photos to Facebook from in the App.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I assume it was the OS. I don't recall when I first noticed no Facebook. I think someone else complained and I looked. I always post photos to Facebook from in the App.

When I upgraded to 9.1 I wasn't even able to post or save photos from Twitter even in the app. It lost all ability for pictures lol

StewSchneider

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm afraid it is possible. My wife's iPhone 6 shows Facebook on the share page. Sharing a photo to Facebook results in the confirmation "Your photo will be shared", but it never shows up. Well...almost never. One did, but it seems to have been a one off. Any suggestions?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My Facebook option shows in the share sheet, but the photos posted to Facebook no longer go in the iOS photos album. They go in Mobile Uploads.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro