iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.2 Public Beta 1 released

I'll deal with the red 1- having spent most of yesterday adding all my passwords back in i don't want to do that again

Lastpass made it pretty easy. Besides:
e85cad39be95ac7726e34c8927c7013a.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.2 Public Beta 2 Released

Does anyone know if I sit this beta out- when the next one comes out will it show in software updates or will I need to erase the profile download and reinstall it

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone know if I sit this beta out- when the next one comes out will it show in software updates or will I need to erase the profile download and reinstall it

I believe if u do all that, you'll go straight to beta 3 next Wednesday. I'm also thinking of sitting this out.

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

Beta 2 battery seems pretty good. Been using the phone for hours and its still up

bosox2978

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I updated mine last night battery seems better but still watching it drain down more than it should.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Seems fine to me on my 6 plus - does anyone see any new features?

New features? I haven't noticed any, but to be honest, I haven't had the time to really delve into the update to see what's new and/or different.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Seems fine to me on my 6 plus - does anyone see any new features?

So far only a couple of very minor ones. Nothing that you would notice without knowing what to look for. Instead of me trying to explain them, a simple google search will give you your answer.

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

Battery life rocks! Charged mine at 12pm. Now, I still have 82%!! Data plus some sms and facebook!

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

Battery life on beta 2 is for me on par with how it was on 9.x. No issues at all on my 6S+. Standby and usage is very good.

Multitasking view is finally smooth. Not 100% perfect at all times but much much better and now acceptable. Control Center also smoother overall than before but also still stuttering sometimes. 3D Touch elements still has that choppy framerate when used. However the multitasking was my biggest negative so I'm glad they have worked that out for the most part.

Getting much less stuttering in basic animations such as going back to the homescreen from an app (but still get them occasionaly, mostly when unlocking phone). Had quite a bit of stuttering in 9.x which was annoying. Overall performance seems more polished than before but still not perfect though in all situations.

Was using Apple Maps yesterday to navigate while driving in my car. While it worked, it had issues updating the distance shown to next event and only updated it sporadically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro