iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.2 Public Beta 1 released

I haven't had any problems with back ups. Have you tried going into iCloud storage into leading the old one? Are you able to force one manually?

Yeah, I've tried everything possible. I heard resetting the network settings may help. Gonna give that a try once I'm around wifi.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It has been a little over an hour and my battery level is still at 100%. I assume my battery life under this particular public beta will be similar to the way it always is---Great!...:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446319013.163203.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I opted to install the public beta first just to test it out. I just finished installing the beta less than 10 minutes ago, but I'm in the process of charging the battery to 100%. It's at 96% at the moment. Hopefully, I won't have any battery issues, but we'll see.

I hope you don't. Kinda stinks. I saved my back up from 9.1 so I'll restore from that on Tuesday

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

It has been a little over an hour and my battery level is still at 100%. I assume my battery life under this particular public beta will be similar to the way it always is---Great!...:)

Similar experience here :)

Something about music (streaming service) I had created a playlist and marked as downloaded (to mimic Google's Pinned functionality). When I added a song to the playlist before, it would download. I'm not seeing that with the beta. Ignore that comment - it seems to be working now :)

Also, I'm seeing a little icon to the far right of the track to indicate it was downloaded. Was that there before? I don't remember seeing it :)

IMG_0037.jpeg

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Similar experience here :)

Something about music (streaming service) I had created a playlist and marked as downloaded (to mimic Google's Pinned functionality). When I added a song to the playlist before, it would download. I'm not seeing that with the beta. Also, I'm seeing a little icon to the far right of the track to indicate it was downloaded. Was that there before? I don't remember seeing it :)

View attachment 97012

I know that there was something there to indicate that the song was downloaded, but cant remember whether or not it was a circled like there is now.

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

I know that there was something there to indicate that the song was downloaded, but cant remember whether or not it was a circled like there is now.

It looks like a phone, with a check mark in the middle of it - maybe it's easier to see with the plus phones ;)

hVarun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site

My region is India and after update I was able to see the new news app ... It worked just fine when setting up the app .. After set up when navigating through the app or forcefully exited me from the app and the the app icon disappeared from the system... Has this been observed by any other ppl??

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

My region is India and after update I was able to see the new news app ... It worked just fine when setting up the app .. After set up when navigating through the app or forcefully exited me from the app and the the app icon disappeared from the system... Has this been observed by any other ppl??

According to the Apple website, its news app is only available in the U.S, the U.K. and in Australia.

Source: https://www.apple.com/apple-news/#mn_p

tekproph

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Does it fix the email bug whereby opening an email from a push notification from the lock screen or shade will cause the email to stay on the screen when attempting to delete? Been happening on all the iOS 9 betas and official software. 👍🏻

It does not fix this at least on my 6S+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR