Search function in contacts iOS 9.1

jogo21

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Since the new update I'm unable to search for a contact when typing in search box. I type in box and get "no results." Only way I'm able to access a contact is by scrolling or tapping on a letter on right side. Has anyone experienced this and if so what was the fix? Thanks.

jogo21

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Did both a restart and reset. After I restarted (holding power button down and sliding power off) I received bunch of messages from over the weekend-some I had received already and some never came through. I thought that was strange. I also did a reset (holding power button and home button until apple logo appears) and this also didn't fix my contact dilemma.

jogo21

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Easiest fix-contacts click on groups click done. Problem solved in less than 10 seconds after spending a few days trying to figure it out.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Easiest fix-contacts click on groups click done. Problem solved in less than 10 seconds after spending a few days trying to figure it out.

Welcome to iMore. I'm glad you was able to figure out how to fix the problem....Post often and ENJOY the site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2