So I'm currently rocking an iPhone 6plus and updated to 9.1 when it was released. It was running great but as of last night I noticed my phone has been acting very buggy. First I noticed that once in awhile when opening up multitask mode (double press home button) it becomes very laggy/choppy. Secondly, last night when trying to update an app from the App Store, every time I pressed the "update" button, nothing would happen and the "update" button would just reappear again. I deleted the said app and tried to redownload it and every time I pressed the little cloud icon, it would just disappear and reappear again. Finally after rebooting my iPhone, resetting network settings, and 20 attempts later, the said app finally started downloading. Also I noticed that every time I rebooted my iPhone and would go into the multitask screen, there would be multiple apps open that I never opened. I would close them all out, and after trying to troubleshoot the whole app download issue by restarting, I would notice those same apps were again open in my multitasks. Today my phone has been really laggy. While texting, I noticed my contacts pictures were off center and had to readjust them. I also noticed in each conversation thread the time stamp would overlap the little light gray arrow. It wasn't until I closed the messaging app and reopened it that it all started to line up correctly again. Now, it seems as though I'm having terrible cell reception. Upload speeds at a crawling .43 even though my phone shows me with 3-4 dots of LTD service. Something doesn't seem right.

Anyone else experiencing strange things happening with their iPhones over the last couple of days?? Any suggestions on how to fix???

iPhone 6 Plus
    iOS 9.1
    Not jail broken or anything.
    With ATT
    10-26-2015 09:06 PM
    No I haven't, but have you stopped by an Apple Store to ask them about it.
    Last edited by WITHDRAWL; 10-26-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    10-26-2015 09:34 PM
    Haven't had a chance to.
    10-26-2015 10:52 PM
    As much of a pain as it is, you might want to try restoring your phone in iTunes and preferably setting it up as a new device. It may fix your issues. If it doesn't I would definitely take your phone into an Apple Store.
    Spencerdl and Not Quite Right like this.
    10-26-2015 10:57 PM
    You might want to stop closing all your apps out as well. They work better if you leave them be. Exceptions for those that misbehave. And just because an app is sitting in multitasking, it doesn't mean it's open or running. Most are not.
    10-27-2015 01:11 AM
    Exactly this^^...I don't close my apps out until I go to bed...SMILE
    10-27-2015 01:19 AM
    Exactly this^^...I don't close my apps out until I go to bed...SMILE
    Why do you close them when you go to bed?
    10-27-2015 12:37 PM
    So I'm currently rocking an iPhone 6plus and updated to 9.1 when it was released. It was running great but as of last night I noticed my phone has been acting very buggy. First I noticed that once in awhile when opening up multitask mode (double press home button) it becomes very laggy/choppy. Secondly, last night when trying to update an app from the App Store, every time I pressed the "update" button, nothing would happen and the "update" button would just reappear again. I deleted the said app and tried to redownload it and every time I pressed the little cloud icon, it would just disappear and reappear again. Finally after rebooting my iPhone, resetting network settings, and 20 attempts later, the said app finally started downloading. Also I noticed that every time I rebooted my iPhone and would go into the multitask screen, there would be multiple apps open that I never opened. I would close them all out, and after trying to troubleshoot the whole app download issue by restarting, I would notice those same apps were again open in my multitasks. Today my phone has been really laggy. While texting, I noticed my contacts pictures were off center and had to readjust them. I also noticed in each conversation thread the time stamp would overlap the little light gray arrow. It wasn't until I closed the messaging app and reopened it that it all started to line up correctly again. Now, it seems as though I'm having terrible cell reception. Upload speeds at a crawling .43 even though my phone shows me with 3-4 dots of LTD service. Something doesn't seem right.

Anyone else experiencing strange things happening with their iPhones over the last couple of days?? Any suggestions on how to fix???

iPhone 6 Plus
    iOS 9.1
    Not jail broken or anything.
    With ATT
    I feel like my 6s is running even better since I updated it to 9.1.
    10-27-2015 01:30 PM
    You might want to stop closing all your apps out as well. They work better if you leave them be. Exceptions for those that misbehave. And just because an app is sitting in multitasking, it doesn't mean it's open or running. Most are not.
    I mainly only close out apps like snapchat and Facebook and Twitter and they do run in the background and eat up battery life. Especially Facebook.
    10-27-2015 01:33 PM
    Why do you close them when you go to bed?
    My way of telling myself ...I'm shutting down for tonight....LOL
    10-27-2015 01:46 PM
    Like locking up for the night? Lol
    10-27-2015 01:47 PM
    I mainly only close out apps like snapchat and Facebook and Twitter and they do run in the background and eat up battery life. Especially Facebook.
    Yeah, Facebook has been a pill. And it's still not fixed.
    10-27-2015 09:38 PM
    Like locking up for the night? Lol
    Exactly...LOL
    10-27-2015 10:15 PM
    Do you say goodnight to your apps as you're closing them?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-27-2015 10:48 PM
    LOL ....how did you know
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-27-2015 10:49 PM
    I just saw a flash of the Waltons there: Good night John Boy ... er ... Snapchat ...
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-28-2015 11:11 AM
    So I'm currently rocking an iPhone 6plus and updated to 9.1
    Could we never use the term "rocking" anything ever again?
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    10-28-2015 11:15 AM
    I don't know if it's iOS 9 or not but I'm having intermittent screen responsiveness issues. Seem to be getting more frequent. Example is coming out of an app and swiping only to have the screen not respond for a second. Got a Genius appt Monday morning.
    10-28-2015 11:53 AM
    Try shutting down the actual Facebook app and loading facebook thru Safari.
    10-31-2015 05:05 PM
    Try shutting down the actual Facebook app and loading facebook thru Safari.
    If that was for me, I've already uninstalled it in favor of a Safari Bookmarklet. While I had it on my phone it was MUCH worse than it is now!
    10-31-2015 05:46 PM
    10-31-2015 07:57 PM