Remotely install app on iphone

junaid1788

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased a new iphone 6s. Though its a fantastic phone in hand, the form factor is just great and is smooth in functionality as a hot knife in butter, I was wondering if there is a way to install apps remotely without installing itunes on every computer device that I use. Google or android have this sweet functionality called playstore and you can basically login from any computer in the world with your account and install an app on your phone without having to connect the phone to the computer in any manner. This is something very basic that apple is missing. I wonder if there is a solution to this or just that I am short sighted.

Regards
j

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a new iphone 6s. Though its a fantastic phone in hand, the form factor is just great and is smooth in functionality as a hot knife in butter, I was wondering if there is a way to install apps remotely without installing itunes on every computer device that I use. Google or android have this sweet functionality called playstore and you can basically login from any computer in the world with your account and install an app on your phone without having to connect the phone to the computer in any manner. This is something very basic that apple is missing. I wonder if there is a solution to this or just that I am short sighted.

Regards
j

Welcome to iPhone! Sorry, you won't be able to use the Google PlayStore or its' apps with your iOS device. Apple does offer the App Store app on your iPhone. You may want to be connected to Wi-Fi when downloading new apps, since downloading OTA with your cell connection can eat a huge amount of your monthly data plan, unless you are fortunate to have an unlimited data plan from your phone company. Take a look. Enjoy!