The title saids it all. I have been an iPhone user for quite some time now and my current phone is a black iPhone 6 which I have purchased last year on launch date. Usually all the iPhones and all the softwares I have been using over the years Apple always impressed me and never had any problem or lag with any of the updates until iOS 9 came. I don't know about the new 6s, but iOS 9 has been making my phone glitchy, laggy, some things are not responsive right away. There are many small things but I don't want to get into detail. But I have never had a iOS software like this one and apple really needs to fix it. It's starting to become like an android phone to me which I do not like at all
    zinedine and KAY ATCHISON like this.
    10-15-2015 11:28 AM
    Everyone is intilted to his/her opinion, but for ME, iOS 9.0.2 on my 6s Plus runs VERY GOOD. I have had ZERO problems. May I suggest a device restore from "NEW", I know that it can be a lot of work, but from what I've read here on iMore, it corrects a lot of the problems people are having with iOS9.
    10-15-2015 11:35 AM
    The title saids it all. I have been an iPhone user for quite some time now and my current phone is a black iPhone 6 which I have purchased last year on launch date. Usually all the iPhones and all the softwares I have been using over the years Apple always impressed me and never had any problem or lag with any of the updates until iOS 9 came. I don't know about the new 6s, but iOS 9 has been making my phone glitchy, laggy, some things are not responsive right away. There are many small things but I don't want to get into detail. But I have never had a iOS software like this one and apple really needs to fix it. It's starting to become like an android phone to me which I do not like at all
    Hopefully, iOS 9.1 will cause you to feel better about iOS. In the meantime, try to make the best of what you currently have.
    DarlaMack likes this.
    10-15-2015 11:48 AM
    I agree. All the way back to the 3GS I've had iPhones. Every one since, except the newest S versions and iOS 9 is terribly unresponsive. I'm on the 9.1 beta 5 and it's still bad. I hope they get these issues ironed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-15-2015 12:08 PM
    Worst ever, not even close. ios 8 had people with unusable iphones. It's almost the new rule, never upgrade X.0 and wait at least for X.1 or greater. Android users had problems with 5.0 and the phones got better with 5.1.1. It's unfortunately the new norm.
    KAY ATCHISON likes this.
    10-15-2015 12:35 PM
    I can't say I completely disagree. My own personal experience with iOS 9 has been positive but there are obviously many people that are having issues. While it is normal for a new OS release to have issues it is abnormally disappointing considering Apple touted iOS 9 as being focused on performance and stability.

Silver lining: I am seeing a ton of positive feedback about 9.1 in the forums. Beta 5 is on my daily driver and it's running wonderfully.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-15-2015 12:42 PM
    I've had a few bugs through the iOS 9 public betas, however this latest 9.1 is running great on my 5s. I really hope you can handle your current issues until 9.1 officially drops, I think you will be happy.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-15-2015 12:53 PM
    IOS 7 had a lot of issues. It was springtime before they cleared it up. Those issues only affected the 64 bit iPhone 5s. But still...
    10-15-2015 01:26 PM
    I have a iPhone 6 that I pre-ordered on launch day and haven't had any problems with iOS 9. Hopefully the next update will correct some of the problems you are experiencing.
    10-16-2015 11:55 PM
    Public Beta 5 is totally awesome

Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-17-2015 12:00 AM
    Its running almost perfectly for me. There's an issue with 3 songs not syncing from iTunes to my iPhone 6, but that's about it. A fresh restore should usually do the trick, as spencerdl mentioned.
    10-17-2015 01:26 AM
    it's unfortunate you're experiencing so many issues but like the others have said 9.1 is very stable and it's only a couple weeks away from release.
    10-17-2015 02:30 AM
    I've had issues with 9.0.2 as well. Alarm doesn't show on lock screen when it goes off in the morning and lots of lagginess in general. Hoping, as others have said, that 9.1 is better.
    10-17-2015 09:22 AM
    I can't say that it has been a fail, I been using a iPhone since the first iPhone and I know that every update is going to be something wrong, that doesn't mean it's a fail. You have to remember it's still technology and man made. It can mess up at any time.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-17-2015 09:31 AM
    For me the experience has been relatively the same. It appears , with every yearly release, are slowly dipping in quality in order to keep up with the demands of the community. This was supposed to be their "back to basics" iOS release too, if I recall. From what I can see it rather backfired.
    10-17-2015 11:14 AM
    For me the experience has been relatively the same. It appears , with every yearly release, are slowly dipping in quality in order to keep up with the demands of the community. This was supposed to be their "back to basics" iOS release too, if I recall. From what I can see it rather backfired.
    Where's the backfire? What doesn't work? It's been great on my 6s Plus.
    10-17-2015 11:17 AM
    I think it was mentioned in another thread, but for many non S users there is rather heavy lag and battery drain. I myself am experiencing those issues, but they aren't as prevalent. Regardless, this update does feel rushed compared to past versions. To me at least.
    KAY ATCHISON likes this.
    10-17-2015 11:21 AM
    I think IOS 8 was way worse than IOS 9! I have no problems with IOS 9. With IOS 8 I thought it was very laggy, slow, and had lots of bugs at first. But it got better after the future releases.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    10-21-2015 04:25 PM
    9.1 is working great so far. I've been on it for 3 hours now and see nothing amiss.
    10-21-2015 04:32 PM
    9.1 no problems on my 6s but live wallpapers still don't work..

10-21-2015 04:40 PM
    9.1 was what I was waiting for on my IP6. Sens 9.0 it has been a bit laggy, not so smooth as it is now with 9.1. Now it feels like a iPhone should
    10-21-2015 04:43 PM
    Never had problems with any of them on any of the devices, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 iPhone 7 or 6s plus. A lot might be down to me starting from new when the release a complete new version though. Point releases I do OTA and still have no issues. Strange how some people have issues and others don't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-21-2015 04:49 PM
    Never had problems with any of them on any of the devices, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 iPhone 7 or 6s plus. A lot might be down to me starting from new when the release a complete new version though. Point releases I do OTA and still have no issues. Strange how some people have issues and others don't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well, I'm sure you're not having issues with your iPhone 7 because it hasn't been released yet! LOL!
    10-21-2015 08:29 PM
    How about instead of yapping about how terrible iOS 9 is, just go ahead and be more specific of what's wrong. Saying crap like battery drain and laggy doesn't say much. Those are generic. Be specific like when exiting settings, the screen goes black and freezes or when launching an app, it closes immediately and the springboard refreshes.
    10-22-2015 01:09 AM