Why can't I see my calendar events when I swipe down to see TODAY?

Xterror

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Why can't I see my calendar events when I swipe down to see "TODAY"

I just switched to an iPhone from being an Android user since 2010. It was very important me for me to have my calendar events on my home page. I can't do this with iOS unless I go into the calendar app, but I thought swiping down to see the TODAY stuff in notification will show them. It is not showing my events though, I have multiple google calendars which I confirmed are synced because if I open the iOS calendar app I see them there with the events, I just don't see them when I swipe down to see notifications. Any help will be appreciated.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can't I see my calendar events when I swipe down to see "TODAY"

Scroll to the bottom of the "today" tab in Notification Center, tap "edit" and make sure calendar is included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xterror

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

Scroll to the bottom of the "today" tab in Notification Center, tap "edit" and make sure calendar is included.

Thank you, but I checked that earlier and it was clicked. It shows no events for today, when there is. I'll attach some pics
IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0203.jpg

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

Thank you, but I checked that earlier and it was clicked. It shows no events for today, when there is. I'll attach some pics
View attachment 94742View attachment 94743

Hopefully others will pipe in with some suggestions that help you out. I will say that I'm jealous of your high temperature today

Xterror

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

Hopefully others will pipe in with some suggestions that help you out. I will say that I'm jealous of your high temperature today

I'll trade my high socal temp that feels like summer in October with you anytime. Everyone here is ready for cool weather, which is not in our forecast hahaha

Nilsensine

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

Try fantastical. It's a great calendar/reminder app.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

I'll trade my high socal temp that feels like summer in October with you anytime. Everyone here is ready for cool weather, which is not in our forecast hahaha

I guess no matter where you are you wish it was like somewhere else

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711