More dock icons

MrRJ

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Is apple ever going to introduce the ability to put more icons on the dock!?

Having today received my 6s, I see the dock is more than big enough to accommodate another icon. That's the only real feature I miss in not having a jailbreak...

Are we likely to see the option? Any thoughts?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on your 6s. Anything is possible with Apple..maybe, but I would like the ability to remove the "SHADE" from the dock. I find it to be VERY UGLY!!!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes having seven icons per page and dock pages like Nova launcher on Android. Changing the matrix of icons per page would be nice. On this screen size you can do 7x6 comfortably. At the very least allow infinite scrolling of pages. So if you have 11 pages of icons like I do (I have a fair amount of apps LOL), and I need something on the front page and I'm at 10, I can go to the right and once I'm on 11, one more swipe to the right and I'm back to page 1. With iOS in its current form, I have to swipe furiously left through all those pages to get back to 1!

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes having seven icons per page and dock pages like Nova launcher on Android. Changing the matrix of icons per page would be nice. On this screen size you can do 7x6 comfortably. At the very least allow infinite scrolling of pages. So if you have 11 pages of icons like I do (I have a fair amount of apps LOL), and I need something on the front page and I'm at 10, I can go to the right and once I'm on 11, one more swipe to the right and I'm back to page 1. With iOS in its current form, I have to swipe furiously left through all those pages to get back to 1!

Next time on page 11, try pressing the home button. It will take you back to page 1. Having said that, I agree that a Nova Launcher type of thing on iOS would be very nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal