Work in Progress

A Kernel Panic

A Kernel Panic happens the the operating system attempts to rush an operation. This attempt may fail causing the iOS device to reboot. A single Kernel Panic can break your device's LogicBoard mans make the device reboot very often. The OS plays a small part in a panic by rushing, and then breaking the LogicBoard.

Fix: The only fix is the Apple Store.

BBackboard crashed

BBackboard responds to taps. When it crashes, there is nothing to respond to taps. This will make the device reboot. This is a "symptom" of a panic.

Fix: Only fixed at an Apple Store
    10-01-2015 06:32 PM
    So if the phone acts up take it to the Apple Store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2015 07:18 PM
    So if the phone acts up take it to the Apple Store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on the Bug or Problem. This is only a draft. More detail and fixes soon. 🙃
    10-01-2015 07:19 PM
    There's no way that a kernel panic can cause physical damage to the logic board. A kernel panic is nothing but an incident in which the OS's kernel has encountered an error that can't be handled gracefully so the kernel stops all execution and triggers an emergency system shutdown; nothing more, nothing less. A kernel panic is similar to the BSOD on a Windows machine except in the Linux/UNIX/BSD world it's called a kernel panic.

Now, a kernel panic can be caused by hardware failure but a kernel panic doesn't and can't cause physical damage to the hardware, if anything, a kernel panic prevents hardware damage by stopping the system from doing something that can potentially damage the system such as willfully increasing CPU temps beyond what the CPU can handle. Again, a kernel panic can't damage the hardware.
    10-01-2015 11:39 PM
    My phone keeps freezing and sometimes the time and locks screen text disappear. The tabs for the control center and the notification center keep showing up on the lock screen without me even touching the screen.
    10-01-2015 11:50 PM
    There's no way that a kernel panic can cause physical damage to the logic board. A kernel panic is nothing but an incident in which the OS's kernel has encountered an error that can't be handled gracefully so the kernel stops all execution and triggers an emergency system shutdown; nothing more, nothing less. A kernel panic is similar to the BSOD on a Windows machine except in the Linux/UNIX/BSD world it's called a kernel panic.

Now, a kernel panic can be caused by hardware failure but a kernel panic doesn't and can't cause physical damage to the hardware, if anything, a kernel panic prevents hardware damage by stopping the system from doing something that can potentially damage the system such as willfully increasing CPU temps beyond what the CPU can handle. Again, a kernel panic can't damage the hardware.
    My iPad was having Panics. The folks at Apple said that it broke the LogicBoard.
    10-02-2015 06:18 AM