"Nearby" feature in Canada

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So a few days ago the nearby feature popped up in my Siri suggestions and was operational for a while. Seemed to work fine actually. But it's disappeared again. Has anyone in Canada had this happen? Spoke to Apple customer care when I first got my 6s and they said it wasn't available here which was weird.

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

dan-sc

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Same in Australia

I've been using it, and it worked well for the last couple of days, then suddenly yesterday it dissapeared thought maybe the iOS update would bring it back... but no dice.

I also find it silly that we have news article suggestions in Siri Suggestions but the "News App" doesn't work. i hope 9.1 solves this.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Same in Australia

I've been using it, and it worked well for the last couple of days, then suddenly yesterday it dissapeared thought maybe the iOS update would bring it back... but no dice.

I also find it silly that we have news article suggestions in Siri Suggestions but the "News App" doesn't work. i hope 9.1 solves this.

I think they did that because the news feeds wont be local to you (Australia or Canada). On the other hand, if you have maps available in your country, I think "Nearby" should be available, I don't get why they wouldn't have it.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
876f939b978702543c733e66b22695bd.jpg

And it shows up again...

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members