I can't get my phone to back up before setting up my new phone. Hasn't done an automatic backup since 9/21 which surprised me. Not sure what is going on. I've tried all day and it keeps failing after about 10 minutes. I'd like to use my new phone but won't until I can restore it from a current backup. Oh I don't use iTunes by the way so that option isn't there for me. I don't even have a computer at the moment if I wanted to use it.
    09-25-2015 03:51 PM
    I can't get my phone to back up before setting up my new phone. Hasn't done an automatic backup since 9/21 which surprised me. Not sure what is going on. I've tried all day and it keeps failing after about 10 minutes. I'd like to use my new phone but won't until I can restore it from a current backup. Oh I don't use iTunes by the way so that option isn't there for me. I don't even have a computer at the moment if I wanted to use it.
    9/21 is close. Use that! Otherwise you'll need to wait. Probably the servers.
    09-25-2015 03:53 PM
    9/21 is close. Use that! Otherwise you'll need to wait. Probably the servers.
    Well yes it's close but I will lose some important info/photos. I'll wait. What's frustrating is my iPad has had no issues backing up by my phone has just stopped.
    09-25-2015 04:00 PM
    Well yes it's close but I will lose some important info/photos. I'll wait. What's frustrating is my iPad has had no issues backing up by my phone has just stopped.
    Upload photos to Box or Dropbox.
    09-25-2015 04:07 PM