iOS 9.0.2 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.0.1 released

Why hmmmm?

I've been waiting for this. Need to get it downloaded to restore to decide tomorrow as my backup is 9.1 from my 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus versions of iOS 9.0.1 was released yesterday with the rest of the devices but it wasn't...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lamia Farjana

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Well, my iPhone 5S is only 2 months old. I have no idea if it's software problem, or hardware because i never had these problems when i was in iOS 8.4.1.. Please just tell me what's wrong

1. Spotlight search overlap: It happens almost always when i remove background apps and open spotlight by swiping.... also, transition lags still present after restoring 9.0.1...

2. Settings app: (when not running is background) I open the app, it doesn't start from the top Airplane mode, it always used to start from airplane mode in iOS 8.4.1... No matter what i do, always like this

3. Music app: when opening music app first time, play a song, they now playing screen comes up with lags ( minor thing to me, as it goes away after that)

Giving screenshots, hope you guys can tell me what's wrong11990514_10208242856733432_5723751363055606669_n.jpg12021784_10208284237447924_334407315_n.jpg

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site

Just updated to the 9.0.1 and wow what a difference. I thought it was just some bugs fixed but my 6 Plus is super smooth now!

Before on iOS 9.0, it would stutter transitioning between apps folders and home screen and mainly with the recent apps screen with noticeable lag. But I can tell a huge difference in smoothness after updating to iOS 9.0.1

For anyone who has issues like this just upgrade. Finally got my iPhone 6 Plus back again!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Seems on my iPhone 5, there's a bit of unresponsiveness with the touch screen. Particularly the buttons and anything I tap. Even tapping a folder to open can be difficult. I hope the new phone won't be this way.

denzilla

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site

Seems on my iPhone 5, there's a bit of unresponsiveness with the touch screen. Particularly the buttons and anything I tap. Even tapping a folder to open can be difficult. I hope the new phone won't be this way.

I've been thinking its just me, but my iPhone 6 is missing key presses for #6 on the unlock screen a lot since iOS 9 was installed.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
iOS 9.0.1 released

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443152385.417009.jpg

Why automatic download options are grey out? I used two different email ids to download apps onor india and other for usa. How to fix this?

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

Yes i tried with my both email ids and i am always logged in app store, but today i noticed that its all grey out, npt able to turn on any option in automatic downloads.

eyeyousee

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

In iOS 9 (iphone 5s) I have some difficulties during phone calls, sometimes the other party can't hear my voice. Something I have never experienced in iOS 8.4.

I updated to iOS 9.0.1 yesterday and I just woke up today my iphone 5s is totally turned off. I thought the phone was dead, I have to push the power button and the home button at the same time just to turn it on again. What is happening Apple!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Yes i tried with my both email ids and i am always logged in app store, but today i noticed that its all grey out, npt able to turn on any option in automatic downloads.

Whenever you log out in order to log into another acount, those settings are disabled. You'll have to reenable them each time you log off and on. Try to remember that.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Well I'm assuming this update fixed my email. It's displaying normal again.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

anyone install this update on an iPad Mini and can comment on "open applications" window (not sure what it's called) , where you can swipe to close out apps? I noticed on 9.0 that the open apps are shown in a somewhat scrolling layout and you have to swipe through each app to get to other, as opposed to having them show up in smaller "cards" to flip through.

Has this changed in 9.01?

I noticed on my iPhone 6 what your talking about. It appears there is more space on each card on the app switcher. I know I have heard recently from others about the cards being too close together so maybe that's why... Not sure but I see what your talking about. Before I could drag through all the cards without lifting my finger off screen now I have to reposition finger to another part of screen to get through all the cards. Hmmm......

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

Are you logged into the App store with one of the IDs? You cannot do automatic downloads without being logged into the App Store.

Sorry My mistake, my iphone 6 is running in low power mode and i forgot about it before posting, so its clearly written that automatic updates and other options dont work in this low power mode.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

The only thing I've noticed is that my typing on the keyboard doesn't seem to be as responsive or accurate. I very rarely had issues typing before and it was pretty intuitive on the words I was typing whereas now I'm noticing lots more typos and weird words. Unless my thumbs grew hahah! :p

amels

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site

Mine has been doing the same as well - thought it was just me.

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site

In iOS 9 and continuing now in iOS 9.01 I've noticed Game Center is very slow in loading when I launch an applicable app, and the second or two prior to the Welcome banner displaying the app appears non-responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.