Spotlight Search

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, has anyone noticed that spotlight search no longer seems to be searching for your contacts anymore? It seems to do ok with contacts that you frequently use, but if you are to type in one you don't normally, nothing comes up. Quite disappointing as this is one of the main things I use it for. Hope they fix it.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I haven't noticed that, at least with contacts, that's the one thing that works. Other than that I cannot search through other apps even tho they have been updated to work with spot light, which to say the least is really annoying. I don't even get the "nearby" feature. And before anyone asks, yes I am in a supported country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Noticed that the behavior has returned and spotlight is not properly displaying my contact search. Wonder what the issue is.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Apple really needs to fix this as it is really annoying that spotlight search does not work for contacts, or at least for me. It is basically the only thing I use it for

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
I have the same issue. I search in spotlight for a contact and nothing shows up. Then go to contacts and search and there it is.

Really annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2