On my iPad when using FaceTime, I can see the person I am speaking to, but they can't see me. The reverse camera does work.
    09-19-2015 05:45 AM
    Try doing a Hard Reset and see if that fixes the issue
    09-19-2015 08:51 AM
    Hi,
    I have had the same issue as well and other family members. Tried all the fixes on the net but nothing works. Can only hope Apple pull their finger out and release an update with a fix on. Think it's disgraceful this update was released with so many issues.
    09-19-2015 03:07 PM
    Welcome to iMore kathmart

There have been a few bugs that appear to be hit or miss with our users but  is quick to address them so stay tuned and we should be getting a fix soon
    09-19-2015 03:26 PM
    On my iPad when using FaceTime, I can see the person I am speaking to, but they can't see me. The reverse camera does work.
    Hi,
    I have had the same issue as well and other family members. Tried all the fixes on the net but nothing works. Can only hope Apple pull their finger out and release an update with a fix on. Think it's disgraceful this update was released with so many issues.
    A few things to think about.... Make sure you are both on the same be it using celular data or both of you are on WIFI, You are both usinf=g the same contact info you have listed for FT calls and last but not least when you answer on whichever end when the call comes in or have it set up that it is being answered not just to see the person with audio as well and not just camera.
    I know these are mere easy things but sometimes the boldest and brightest forget things lord knows I do and then you think or assume a problem when there is none. Good luck.

If none of what I mentioned does not work then as a last resort make an appt for genius bar or call Apple tech support.
    kataran likes this.
    09-19-2015 03:37 PM
    Welcome to iMore kathmart

There have been a few bugs that appear to be hit or miss with our users but  is quick to address them so stay tuned and we should be getting a fix soon
    I am having the same problem with my iPhone 5 but didn't see anything posted in that forum. Has this been addressed by Apple? I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but it is the exact same problem with iOS 9.
    10-21-2015 02:38 PM
    Hi,
    Same here with an iPhone 5. I just noticed it today.
    10-21-2015 02:43 PM