Weird. I have been using Purify for a while now and really like it. I have it on both my iPad and iPhone. Recently there was an update, which I took on my devices directly.

When I used iTunes a couple of days later, I checked for app updates and sure enough, Purity was there amongst others..

The problem is that all other apps download den successfully, but Purify failed saying it was unavailable from the App Store!

It still fails today.

FWIW I am in the UK.
    10-25-2015 03:18 PM
    Weird. I have been using Purify for a while now and really like it. I have it on both my iPad and iPhone. Recently there was an update, which I took on my devices directly.

When I used iTunes a couple of days later, I checked for app updates and sure enough, Purity was there amongst others..

The problem is that all other apps download den successfully, but Purify failed saying it was unavailable from the App Store!

It still fails today.

FWIW I am in the UK.
    Is it still in your purchased list? If so, go to it in the purchased list and tap on it. If it is highlighted, then it's available. If it does not show, then it's been removed. In which case you can not update it. You can still use it as is.
    10-25-2015 06:19 PM

It still fails today.

FWIW I am in the UK.
    Maybe it's no longer available for your specific region. I use it all the time on my iPhone 6 Plus and it is still available via the U.S. App Store. Anyway, give it 24 hours to see if it becomes available for download.
    10-25-2015 08:42 PM
    Well, I tried again last night and it works OK. Nothings has changed on my part so I'm guessing Apple have been 'playing'.

Anyway, it works now.
    10-27-2015 08:19 AM
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned to you that the App Store began blocking all new downloads of ad blockers for any mobile platforms. So I'm assuming they also stopped updating any old ones. I'm sure you can find relevant and helpful information at The purify developer website
    10-31-2015 06:34 PM
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned to you that the App Store began blocking all new downloads of ad blockers for any mobile platforms. So I'm assuming they also stopped updating any old ones. I'm sure you can find relevant and helpful information at The purify developer website
    There was an update for Purify a few days ago.
    10-31-2015 06:49 PM
    Yes. That initially was the problem as I couldn't get the update. iTunes showed me an update was available, but when I clicked to download, it said it was missing and gave an URL.

It has since, however, sorted it's self out and I now have the update installed on all my iDevices.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-31-2015 06:52 PM
    Yes. That initially was the problem as I couldn't get the update. iTunes showed me an update was available, but when I clicked to download, it said it was missing and gave an URL.

It has since, however, sorted it's self out and I now have the update installed on all my iDevices.
    Great! Thanks for the update.
    10-31-2015 07:18 PM
58 123