How do I Upgrade notes on iOS9?

andykay47

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
How do I Upgrade notes on ios9

I Upgraded to ios9 2 days ago and was browsing through the different features. I went on notes and a setup page appeared, I had the option of upgrading notes or not now. I now know you have to upgrade notes so you can draw on it. How do I upgrade notes? Much appritiated if anyone can help me, thanks 😀

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I Upgrade notes on ios9

If you 'reset all settings", you should be able to go through the Notes upgrade process again. Note: you will also have to re-adjust stuff like ringtones, apps that have access to locations services, and other "settings" because they will have reverted to their default state.

andykay47

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

I tried that and it didn't work, just to confirm, does the drawing thing work on iPod touch 5th generation

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well that's annoying, do you think in another update they might add it to the iPod

I don't think they will add it to the 5th generation iPod touch in an update but the sketch tool is available on the 6th generation iPod touch.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

jaya_man

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I can't seem to sketch note on my iPad 3... Although I can see sketch notes created from my iPhone 6. In addition, there is no low power feature on the iPad 3... Are these features really not available for the ipad... I have yet to try out on my iPhone 4S as it is still taking too long to download iOS 9 either through iTunes or OTA.

Ttrq2001

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

My understanding is that to upgrade Notes after the initial iOS 9 install that you go into the Notes App and click on the "Upgrade" button.

I held off as I use Notes on my Macs as well and won't be installing El Cap (which is required for the new Notes on Macs) until the end of the month as I want to be able to support the new Notes across my Macs and iDevices at the same time.

I'm curious if anyone has gone this route and if it works?

karrielynn

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have and there is no upgrade button. I thought I clicked on the button to upgrade when it asked me, but I guess I didn't because nothing changed. So I don't know how to upgrade it now! It sucks.

Is there ANYONE who knows how to upgrade the notes app??

Liesejunh

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site

I Upgraded to ios9 2 days ago and was browsing through the different features. I went on notes and a setup page appeared, I had the option of upgrading notes or not now. I now know you have to upgrade notes so you can draw on it. How do I upgrade notes? Much appritiated if anyone can help me, thanks 😀

In the notes app, if u back out all the way to the list of all accounts you should see an upgrade button. I have it near my iCloud account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR