T-Mobile iOS 9 woes

mikebutler83

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I went from public beta 9.1 back to the official release of iOS 9 and got some weird issues. iMessages would never activate, though I was still reviewing and sending iMessages. Wifi calling would not enable and I was told to contact my carrier each time I toggled the switch.

Anyone else have these issues? I went back to 9.1 because I had none of those issues. I never had issues with the public iOS 9 betas either.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
9.1 seems to have worse battery life to me honestly. I was downgrading to see if there was any difference.

Okay, but either way, I recommend you set up your device as new. Doing so can be very beneficial and eliminate minor annoyances, in my opinion.

alcor34

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile is aware that iOS 9 brought some issues. Including the one that you described. I talked with them last night. A major bug that they are experiencing is that the update seems to have changed the saved phone number, giving a weird unknown number in the phone section.

No word on a fix except that Apple is aware of the issue. I guess it will be a waiting game for a fix.

Knightstalker

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile is aware that iOS 9 brought some issues. Including the one that you described. I talked with them last night. A major bug that they are experiencing is that the update seems to have changed the saved phone number, giving a weird unknown number in the phone section.

No word on a fix except that Apple is aware of the issue. I guess it will be a waiting game for a fix.

Thankfully I didn't have either of those issues... Never really use wifi calling, but i was able to turn it on and it asked to update my e911 address and that was it... phone number still saved as normal too... iPhone 6+ if it makes any diff...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2