So irritating that I can't update my apps. I had had this problem in the betas as well. Anyone else having this?? Or other bugs you guys are dealing with??
    09-16-2015 10:13 PM
    It's frustrating to me that you are having issues that I'm not having. I had a ton of app with available updates earlier today and they all updated without a problem. Did you do a clean install or did you update OTA?
    09-16-2015 10:32 PM
    It's so weird. Having the same problem with my iPad Air 2. Now I'm wondering if it's a wifi issue because I tried downloading 3 on cellular LTE and the downloaded seamlessly. Did both OTA.
    09-16-2015 11:46 PM
    I have that issue too. I had to hit 'update all' very quickly before the option went away to update.
    09-16-2015 11:50 PM
    My mail is displaying like this "3....63" I can't figure it out what's causing it

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-16-2015 11:56 PM
    Interesting OP, I was having that problem this morning when I was still on iOS8.4.1, but since I downloaded iOS9, I'm not having that problem anymore, However, when I go to the Notification Center to delete incoming notifications, they "ALL" delete at the same time instead of one app at a time. So far this is my only "BUG"
    09-16-2015 11:58 PM
    Interesting OP, I was having that problem this morning when I was still on iOS8.4.1, but since I downloaded iOS9, I'm not having that problem anymore, However, when I go to the Notification Center to delete incoming notifications, they "ALL" delete at the same time instead of one app at a time. So far this is my only "BUG"
    Have u tried changing these settings under notifications ?

09-17-2015 12:01 AM
    Have u tried changing these settings under notifications ?https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...e57ca26cb0.jpg

Yes....they all delete instead of section by section

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-17-2015 12:03 AM
    You know I actually remember noticing this app update problem with 8.4.1 as well. Does this mean it could be a problem with the App Store?
    09-17-2015 12:30 AM
    Yes I too am facing the same problem with app updates. After updating to iOS 9 and opening the app store it shows that there are 6 apps pending to be updated, however I can only find the OPEN button next to the app. There is no update button. I tried putting off my phone and starting it again but it hasn't changed anything. I updated my phone OTA. Before the update never had this problem.
    09-17-2015 02:43 AM
    Yes I too am facing the same problem with app updates. After updating to iOS 9 and opening the app store it shows that there are 6 apps pending to be updated, however I can only find the OPEN button next to the app. There is no update button. I tried putting off my phone and starting it again but it hasn't changed anything. I updated my phone OTA. Before the update never had this problem.
    U can try opening the update tab in app store and quickly pressing the 'update all' button before fades out.. Do as quickly as possible.. I was experiencing similar problem after updating to iOS 9.. The above trick worked for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-17-2015 02:53 AM
    I had this issue as well. Unfortunately was not quick enough to update all. So I deleted the offending apps and re-installed. Then it was fine.
    09-17-2015 03:48 AM
    I had the same problem on my iPad, I just restarted it and the apps updated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-17-2015 04:09 AM
    U can try opening the update tab in app store and quickly pressing the 'update all' button before fades out.. Do as quickly as possible.. I was experiencing similar problem after updating to iOS 9.. The above trick worked for me..

Had this since iOS 8.4.
    Pressing the update all button quickly works every time

Sent from my spacey grey  6
    prince078 likes this.
    09-17-2015 05:27 AM
    I was having similar issue for a DropBox update and some other app. I closed the appstore and it was fine afterwards.
    09-17-2015 05:33 AM
    I was having similar issue for a DropBox update and some other app. I closed the appstore and it was fine afterwards.
    To my surprise after opening the Appstore a couple of times it seems fine now. The update button is visible and it doesn't disappear. That got me wondering if its a bug with the OS or with the appstore not being properly compatible with iOS 9.
    09-17-2015 06:09 AM
    To my surprise after opening the Appstore a couple of times it seems fine now. The update button is visible and it doesn't disappear. That got me wondering if its a bug with the OS or with the appstore not being properly compatible with iOS 9.
    You might be right. Might probably be a bug with the AppStore.

09-17-2015 06:25 AM
    Anyone else having issues work the calendar? When viewing in the month screen if I touch a specific date that date will not open to show me any info.
    09-17-2015 08:52 AM
    Anyone else having issues work the calendar? When viewing in the month screen if I touch a specific date that date will not open to show me any info.
    You have to double tap it. It's inconvenient but it is what it is for now. Hopefully  will revert this back to the old way.
    Smokeless Joe likes this.
    09-17-2015 08:53 AM
    You have to double tap it. It's inconvenient but it is what it is for now. Hopefully  will revert this back to the old way.
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I can live with that.

Only other thing I see that I'm not a fan of is apple adding another album to my photos. I don't need an album of selfies. At least give us the option of deleting it or moving it to the bottom where I don't have to look at it.
    09-17-2015 09:02 AM
    Only other thing I see that I'm not a fan of is apple adding another album to my photos. I don't need an album of selfies. At least give us the option of deleting it or moving it to the bottom where I don't have to look at it.
    This is the age of selfies/vines/snapchats and so on.

To be honest, I like that folder. As for moving it, that's a pity it isn't possible to do so, but then again, I haven't had the need to move/delete it.
    As with everything else, this is a new feature and after a while you won't even notice it's there. Give it some time to grow on you.
    kataran likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:10 AM
    I had this issue as well. Unfortunately was not quick enough to update all. So I deleted the offending apps and re-installed. Then it was fine.
    I did the same thing.
    09-17-2015 09:13 AM
    Anyone else unable to get past the Welcome screen on the News app, just sitting on the spinning wheel?
    09-17-2015 09:17 AM
    Some design issues.
    Attached Thumbnails iOS 9 bugs-cpeyrqauwaacjxd.jpg   iOS 9 bugs-cpeyibiveaeugja.jpg  
    09-17-2015 09:24 AM
    Lots of things wrong with this iteration of iOS. I dislike 9.0 in general. The contact photo icons in Messages are intrusive and unnecessary; there should be an option for enabling/disabling those. The settings app seems broken as it opens already a few lines down the screen. iOS 9.0 is generally slower than 8.4.1 in regards to app switcher, navigating the UI, opening apps, even with reduce motion turned on. This release is not as good as 8.4.1, for me anyway, which is what I'll be sticking with. Even if Apple fixes all these issues in 9.1, the unnecessary spotlight search in the leftmost home screen is extremely off-putting.
    decypher44 likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:59 AM
171 123 ...