iOS 9 bugs

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Another issue I've noticed is the App Store app reviews section. Actually I've noticed this since iOS 8.4.1 and was hoping that 9 would fix it.
image.jpg

image.jpg

As you can see I've selected to view the most recent reviews yet in landscape mode it still shows reviews from years back as "most recent"

pacorob

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Slide Over in general is ok but it lacks:
1) open the app that you have open in slide over to change to main app (full screen)
2) search bar
3) deselect apps that you don't want to show in the list of apps that support Slide Over

Keyboard
The general keyboard response is very slow (Apple's keyboard or 3rd party keyboards)
I have to press two times in the search bar or text area to finally get my keyboard to start typing. Do others have this issue? I get this problem with my iPad mini2 running iOS9.

Mail
You can finally attach files other then JPG/video right from the Mail app (instead of starting with another app e.g. Dropbox) to add an attachment from the cloud. Unfortunately the way it does it is so awfull:
1) you have to press in your e-mail text area, scroll to 'add attachment' and then you can select your cloud storage location(s) to grab the file (see also this Apple video). It would be so much easier to tap a paperclip icon like Spark and CloudMagic can. I love Spark and i wish they soon launch an iOS9 update with iPad support. For now i will stick to CloudMagic for iPad. Both still lack features as i've wrote here recently.
2) you cannot attach multiple files at once from a cloud storage (only 1 by 1)
3) you cannot save multiple files to the cloud at once (now only iCloud support for 1 file at a time)

MrNickname

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I have status bar problem when i am unlocking device with touchID, there is some delay, first appears icons and then status bar, its not synced

shanny186

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Def experiencing as huge lag within most of the apps (whatsapp being number one) for IOS9. I miss the favorites set up from IOS 8. Multitasking within the new OS is VERY laggy.I have rebooted several times inhopes of some change and none thus far. Hoping IOS 9.1 brings an end to the madness.

SidSL777

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone having this bug where randomly the animations of entering and exiting out of apps (zoom in, zoom out) are no longer performed by the iPhone?

CF-105

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth!!!!

I picked up a new iPhone 6 Plus on Friday. They did an upgrade at the Apple Store to iOS 9. Bluetooth worked for maybe 15 minutes, then started disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly. Took it into Apple and they gave me a new one. Ran it on 8.4, I think, for a day, and then did the upgrade. A day later, same Bluetooth issue. Argh!

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Although I had this problem before iOS 9, my lock sound will lower and raise dependent on my volume setting at times. I am wondering if that is why I cannot hear alerts I receive at times, despite me turning off that setting in the sounds pane.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Something is causing my battery to run down like 2% per minute. I've checked everything I can think of. My battery is waning anyway. It's 25 months old. But the little wheel in the status bar is spinning non stop. It wasn't like this before iOS 9. Any ideas?

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Still have the auto-lock bug on 9.0.1. Phone locks automatically at half the time length specified (so 5 minutes locks it at 2.5).

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
1. The "select all" option in Notes is gone. Makes it difficult to copy all of it.
2. Notifications seem messed up. I got a Reminder notification at 2:00 am I should have got at 9:00 pm. It came back on my lock screen when I woke at 5:10.am. Other notification issues.

I've had the Reminders notifications issue, too. It's left over from iOS 8; in that version, I got the notifications later than I should have. This time, though, it's even worse. Apple should just buy (insert better reminder app here) and make that their stock app.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Something is causing my battery to run down like 2% per minute. I've checked everything I can think of. My battery is waning anyway. It's 25 months old. But the little wheel in the status bar is spinning non stop. It wasn't like this before iOS 9. Any ideas?
I'm on 9.0.1 and battery life on my 6+ is horrid. I've done all the usual power-saving steps and finally called Apple Support today. They suggested the old "wipe clean & restore from backup", which I'll try when I get home. To clarify, I haven't had the beach ball or pinwheel in the status bar, but battery life has gone to hell since 8.4.1.