iOS 9 bugs

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Over 30,000, school email, personal email & a work email.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Have you thought about turning off the badge? I'm not sure knowing that you just received email #32,468 is really that important to you. Having to see that I have 30,000+ unread emails constantly would certainly increase the stress level in my life. :)

bummerbee123

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm now having trouble with the weather underground widget not loading in the today screen. Just says "unable to load". Worked up until I updated to iOS 9 this morning. Besides that little snafu, they've flawlessly addressed any issues I had with iOS before this. Some of the updates make my leaving android recently less foreign to me.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
When I get a text message and swipe down to reply on the message the entire screen turns black, when I want to close apps the screens get stuck in their orientation and will not adjust to landscape mode or vice versa. Aside from that some of the apps stay in the vertical position despite the phone being used horizontally. Im also noticing frames dropping when trying to close apps and and an overall "lethargic" experience on my 6plus.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So I backed my phone up before doing the iOS 9 update. I'm wanting to go back to iOS 8.4.1 then reinstall iOS 9. Is that possible ? In the pics below it says I never performed a backup but in the other pic it says I have a backup in my iCloud. //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/17/2f25221e5b58e096871fe32b138ccd5b.jpg//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/17/622d05d751c396e58de4414d7f8750b9.jpg

Mine looks the same. Called Apple and he said my back up is ok. He said the servers are still bogged down and to try back up late at night.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you thought about turning off the badge? I'm not sure knowing that you just received email #32,468 is really that important to you. Having to see that I have 30,000+ unread emails constantly would certainly increase the stress level in my life. :)

Lol yeah true. I turned it off. I'll live

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Having issue with it still showing that i have a 20GB of iCloud storage but if i go to "upgrade storage plan" it shows i am enrolled in the 50 GB plan. Also when i try to do a backup it says that i do not have enough storage and i know that is not true. What should i do?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Having issue with it still showing that i have a 20GB of iCloud storage but if i go to "upgrade storage plan" it shows i am enrolled in the 50 GB plan. Also when i try to do a backup it says that i do not have enough storage and i know that is not true. What should i do?

Wait. Apple is rolling out the changes.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This was happening for be on the beta. It would disappear then come back again. I reported the bug, but I guess it was never fixed.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a teacher, and my school has its own WPA-2 enterprise network. Since I updated yesterday, I've had all sorts of connection errors that I didn't encounter with iOS 8. For example, neither Weather Underground nor Breaking News will update while I'm on my school network. In addition, I keep receiving certificate errors that I never, ever received prior to updating. Yahoo also keeps asking me for my password...oh wait, THAT has been an ongoing problem. ��

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I'm going on a rant here (but not really, sorry) but this is really so annoying. Still can't upload apps, download new ones, backup my device OTA, and can't reach the apple servers (STILL) to try and downgrade back to 8.4.1. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH APPLE SERVERS!? AND iOS 9!?

oneMJL

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
After the update my vibrate on silent does not work for text, i do have that turned on. I also do not get any message banners on lock screen any longer.

anon(171363)

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
After the update my vibrate on silent does not work for text, i do have that turned on. I also do not get any message banners on lock screen any longer.

Do you have a custom ringtone set for your text alerts? I had a custom tone for my text messages and I had them for certain people. Neither were working for me until I set it to a default Apple tone for text alert and then it started vibrating again.

The banner thing I am not sure about. I am having issues where I am no longer getting banners for any of my email accounts but they come through on the Gmail app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative