I'm getting connectivity delays/issues since upgrading. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Steve Penny likes this.
    09-20-2015 04:31 PM
    Phone also won't connect to iTunes Store for some reason.
    09-20-2015 04:32 PM
    1. The "select all" option in Notes is gone. Makes it difficult to copy all of it.
    2. Notifications seem messed up. I got a Reminder notification at 2:00 am I should have got at 9:00 pm. It came back on my lock screen when I woke at 5:10.am. Other notification issues.
    09-20-2015 05:53 PM
    1. The "select all" option in Notes is gone. Makes it difficult to copy all of it.
    2. Notifications seem messed up. I got a Reminder notification at 2:00 am I should have got at 9:00 pm. It came back on my lock screen when I woke at 5:10.am. Other notification issues.
    I noticed if you go an already established note and press it won't give you "select all" but if you tap the note you get the "done" button up n the corner and it will let you then press and select all.
    09-20-2015 08:23 PM
    I noticed if you go an already established note and press it won't give you "select all" but if you tap the note you get the "done" button up n the corner and it will let you then press and select all.
    If I put the cursor between words, it will show.
    09-20-2015 10:38 PM
    Hello, I'm using iOS 9 in my iPhone 6.
    There are some bugs in new iOS.
    1. Some times , there comes messages and I iMessage but not coming sounds, noting comes to notifications...
    2. Some times, iPhone using effects losing, like reduce motions enabled but motions are not activated and lose effects....
    3. In my iPhone, when I update updated apps, there are no blue dots some updates, some updated apps has blue dots...
    4. When I connect to my iTunes , updated apps in my iPhone, updated apps cannot transferring to in my iTunes library....
    5. iTunes 12.3 always asks for iCloud password whenever I open it? I can't rid of this issue ?
    6. Some apps like games English and my default language is Turkish but Turkish games changed to English...
    7. Contact pictures that I've created after iOS 9, can not seen in messages app, it shows name and surname first Characters of contacts.

iHarika iPhone'umdan gnderildi.
    09-21-2015 09:49 AM
    Wait for the next update to solve these problems IdriSinan
    Spencerdl and idrisinan like this.
    09-21-2015 11:13 AM
    Experiencing major keyboard lag in Google Docs on iPad 3. Yeah, I know it's an old device. But never had lag issues like this before iOS 9. Other typing works fine. Anyone else seeing this?
    09-21-2015 11:17 AM
    Wait for the next update to solve these problems IdriSinan
    I agree, for those that are having problems with the iOS9 update, I do believe that iOS9.1 will fix a lot of issues, especially since the iOS9.1 beta was released even before the iOS9 was released. It's almost like Apple knew iOS9 was going to be full of bugs for some iPhones.....just my 0.2 cents
    09-21-2015 11:28 AM
    I suspect some of the crinkles I see are because my 5 is old and like older phones do, they don't fare well with the newest OS. It's doing mostly ok though. She only has a few more days to endure the pain.
    09-21-2015 11:42 AM
    I have been making a list of bugs as I find them. Here is what I have found so far (iPad Air 2/iPhone 5):

1. Closing hand gesture to quit on iPad doesn't work consistently
    2. In iMessage you can press and hold on a message to bring up options including copying or forwarding the message. In iOS9 if the text has a link, date or time highlighted in the message, you can't copy the whole message regardless of where you hold your finger inside the bubble. It now defaults to the closest highlighted element.
    3. on iPhone. When waking the phone there seems to be a delay before you can type the first digit in the passcode.
    4. I tried downloading the new versions of the iOS9 guides for iPad and iPhone using iTunes. Every time I tried downloading the guide it would get to 85% then crap out. I tried the same thing on iTunes on my desktop and it worked immediately. I was then able to connect my iPad to the computer and drag and drop the files onto the iPad. I have also had one example of a similar problem updating an App on my iPhone. I ended up deleting the App, re-booting the iPhone then I re-installed the app.
    5. In the Mail app on my iPhone I received an email with two pdf attachments. One of the attachments appeared at the bottom of the email as expected. The other appeared in the middle of the text of the email.
    6. Sometimes in iMessage if you change the orientation of the phone the dictation function doesn't redraw itself properly and it ends up blocking the text input box.

A couple of enhancements I would like to see:

1. Would love the ability to use the highlighter in Notes to highlight text.
    2. In Safari if you are using a Bluetooth keyboard Control-Left and Control-Right should work like they do on the desktop. That is you should be able to go forward and back within the same webpage.
    09-21-2015 01:28 PM
    I'm noticing that the option to delete recently used email addresses is no longer available. When you tap the "i" the only options available are send message, share contact, create new contact, add to existing contact...delete is not available. Anyone else notice this?
    09-21-2015 01:55 PM
    My mail is displaying like this "3....63" I can't figure it out what's causing it ...
    Read your mail and it will be solved. This badges are not build to show such a big amount of unread mails. Therefore it short it.
    09-21-2015 02:10 PM
    Does this mean it could be a problem with the App Store?
    There is only a problem with the update policy from apple, to make this ios updates worldwide at the same time. Which means that (1) everybody is downloading the ios update and (b) everybody update the same apps for ios 9. I am sure this will be solved in some days, when not already solved.
    09-21-2015 02:13 PM
    When launching the settings app the app will always open up below Airplane Mode iOS 9 bugs-image.jpg
    09-21-2015 04:57 PM
    When launching the settings app the app will always open up below Airplane Mode Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	92174
    Mine does this as well

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-21-2015 04:59 PM
    Read your mail and it will be solved. This badges are not build to show such a big amount of unread mails. Therefore it short it.
    It's working now

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-21-2015 05:00 PM
    Another issue I've noticed is the App Store app reviews section. Actually I've noticed this since iOS 8.4.1 and was hoping that 9 would fix it.
    iOS 9 bugs-image.jpg

iOS 9 bugs-image.jpg

As you can see I've selected to view the most recent reviews yet in landscape mode it still shows reviews from years back as "most recent"
    09-21-2015 05:05 PM
    Slide Over in general is ok but it lacks:
    1) open the app that you have open in slide over to change to main app (full screen)
    2) search bar
    3) deselect apps that you don't want to show in the list of apps that support Slide Over

Keyboard
    The general keyboard response is very slow (Apple's keyboard or 3rd party keyboards)
    I have to press two times in the search bar or text area to finally get my keyboard to start typing. Do others have this issue? I get this problem with my iPad mini2 running iOS9.

Mail
    You can finally attach files other then JPG/video right from the Mail app (instead of starting with another app e.g. Dropbox) to add an attachment from the cloud. Unfortunately the way it does it is so awfull:
    1) you have to press in your e-mail text area, scroll to 'add attachment' and then you can select your cloud storage location(s) to grab the file (see also this Apple video). It would be so much easier to tap a paperclip icon like Spark and CloudMagic can. I love Spark and i wish they soon launch an iOS9 update with iPad support. For now i will stick to CloudMagic for iPad. Both still lack features as i've wrote here recently.
    2) you cannot attach multiple files at once from a cloud storage (only 1 by 1)
    3) you cannot save multiple files to the cloud at once (now only iCloud support for 1 file at a time)
    09-22-2015 06:05 AM
    I have status bar problem when i am unlocking device with touchID, there is some delay, first appears icons and then status bar, its not synced
    09-22-2015 07:14 AM
    Hm... iOS 9 is ndeed very buggy in a lot of departments, but in the battery chapter is damn impressive! iOS 9 bugs-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1442923129.609425.jpg
    09-22-2015 07:59 AM
    Def experiencing as huge lag within most of the apps (whatsapp being number one) for IOS9. I miss the favorites set up from IOS 8. Multitasking within the new OS is VERY laggy.I have rebooted several times inhopes of some change and none thus far. Hoping IOS 9.1 brings an end to the madness.
    09-22-2015 08:33 AM
    Is anyone having this bug where randomly the animations of entering and exiting out of apps (zoom in, zoom out) are no longer performed by the iPhone?
    09-22-2015 08:21 PM
    Bluetooth!!!!

I picked up a new iPhone 6 Plus on Friday. They did an upgrade at the Apple Store to iOS 9. Bluetooth worked for maybe 15 minutes, then started disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly. Took it into Apple and they gave me a new one. Ran it on 8.4, I think, for a day, and then did the upgrade. A day later, same Bluetooth issue. Argh!
    09-23-2015 12:40 AM
    Although I had this problem before iOS 9, my lock sound will lower and raise dependent on my volume setting at times. I am wondering if that is why I cannot hear alerts I receive at times, despite me turning off that setting in the sounds pane.
    09-23-2015 10:40 AM
171 ... 4567