iOS 9 bugs

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
So irritating that I can't update my apps. I had had this problem in the betas as well. Anyone else having this?? Or other bugs you guys are dealing with??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's frustrating to me that you are having issues that I'm not having. I had a ton of app with available updates earlier today and they all updated without a problem. Did you do a clean install or did you update OTA?

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
It's so weird. Having the same problem with my iPad Air 2. Now I'm wondering if it's a wifi issue because I tried downloading 3 on cellular LTE and the downloaded seamlessly. Did both OTA.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
My mail is displaying like this "3....63" I can't figure it out what's causing it
7615a39d565c6f1ad2c86c2cd6c0d1d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Interesting OP, I was having that problem this morning when I was still on iOS8.4.1, but since I downloaded iOS9, I'm not having that problem anymore, However, when I go to the Notification Center to delete incoming notifications, they "ALL" delete at the same time instead of one app at a time. So far this is my only "BUG"

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Interesting OP, I was having that problem this morning when I was still on iOS8.4.1, but since I downloaded iOS9, I'm not having that problem anymore, However, when I go to the Notification Center to delete incoming notifications, they "ALL" delete at the same time instead of one app at a time. So far this is my only "BUG"

Have u tried changing these settings under notifications ?
750b12f2a9081fd6581c16e57ca26cb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
You know I actually remember noticing this app update problem with 8.4.1 as well. Does this mean it could be a problem with the App Store?

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes I too am facing the same problem with app updates. After updating to iOS 9 and opening the app store it shows that there are 6 apps pending to be updated, however I can only find the OPEN button next to the app. There is no update button. I tried putting off my phone and starting it again but it hasn't changed anything. I updated my phone OTA. Before the update never had this problem.

prince078

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes I too am facing the same problem with app updates. After updating to iOS 9 and opening the app store it shows that there are 6 apps pending to be updated, however I can only find the OPEN button next to the app. There is no update button. I tried putting off my phone and starting it again but it hasn't changed anything. I updated my phone OTA. Before the update never had this problem.

U can try opening the update tab in app store and quickly pressing the 'update all' button before fades out.. Do as quickly as possible.. I was experiencing similar problem after updating to iOS 9.. The above trick worked for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torini

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I had this issue as well. Unfortunately was not quick enough to update all. So I deleted the offending apps and re-installed. Then it was fine.

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
U can try opening the update tab in app store and quickly pressing the 'update all' button before fades out.. Do as quickly as possible.. I was experiencing similar problem after updating to iOS 9.. The above trick worked for me..

Had this since iOS 8.4.
Pressing the update all button quickly works every time

Sent from my spacey grey  6

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

I was having similar issue for a DropBox update and some other app. I closed the appstore and it was fine afterwards.

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I was having similar issue for a DropBox update and some other app. I closed the appstore and it was fine afterwards.
To my surprise after opening the Appstore a couple of times it seems fine now. The update button is visible and it doesn't disappear. That got me wondering if its a bug with the OS or with the appstore not being properly compatible with iOS 9.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
To my surprise after opening the Appstore a couple of times it seems fine now. The update button is visible and it doesn't disappear. That got me wondering if its a bug with the OS or with the appstore not being properly compatible with iOS 9.

You might be right. Might probably be a bug with the AppStore.

Smokeless Joe

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues work the calendar? When viewing in the month screen if I touch a specific date that date will not open to show me any info.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having issues work the calendar? When viewing in the month screen if I touch a specific date that date will not open to show me any info.

You have to double tap it. It's inconvenient but it is what it is for now. Hopefully  will revert this back to the old way.

Smokeless Joe

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
You have to double tap it. It's inconvenient but it is what it is for now. Hopefully  will revert this back to the old way.
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I can live with that.

Only other thing I see that I'm not a fan of is apple adding another album to my photos. I don't need an album of selfies. At least give us the option of deleting it or moving it to the bottom where I don't have to look at it.