Some design issues.
    I have some of that overlapping as well.
    09-17-2015 02:00 PM
    This was happening for be on the beta. It would disappear then come back again. I reported the bug, but I guess it was never fixed.
    09-17-2015 06:46 PM
    Over 30,000, school email, personal email & a work email.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    It won't show anything over 4 numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-17-2015 07:10 PM
    I'm a teacher, and my school has its own WPA-2 enterprise network. Since I updated yesterday, I've had all sorts of connection errors that I didn't encounter with iOS 8. For example, neither Weather Underground nor Breaking News will update while I'm on my school network. In addition, I keep receiving certificate errors that I never, ever received prior to updating. Yahoo also keeps asking me for my password...oh wait, THAT has been an ongoing problem.
    09-17-2015 07:58 PM
    Maybe it can't do that many numbers.
    My mail badge is currently showing all 5 numbers (13,000).
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:36 PM
    Sorry I'm going on a rant here (but not really, sorry) but this is really so annoying. Still can't upload apps, download new ones, backup my device OTA, and can't reach the apple servers (STILL) to try and downgrade back to 8.4.1. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH APPLE SERVERS!? AND iOS 9!?
    09-18-2015 01:46 AM
    After the update my vibrate on silent does not work for text, i do have that turned on. I also do not get any message banners on lock screen any longer.
    09-18-2015 03:39 AM
    It won't show anything over 4 numbers.

It has before this buggy update. It'll come & go. I'll stick it out until the fix is released.

nikkisharif likes this.
    09-18-2015 03:47 AM
    After the update my vibrate on silent does not work for text, i do have that turned on. I also do not get any message banners on lock screen any longer.
    Do you have a custom ringtone set for your text alerts? I had a custom tone for my text messages and I had them for certain people. Neither were working for me until I set it to a default Apple tone for text alert and then it started vibrating again.

The banner thing I am not sure about. I am having issues where I am no longer getting banners for any of my email accounts but they come through on the Gmail app.
    09-18-2015 10:40 AM
    My mail is displaying like this "3....63" I can't figure it out what's causing it
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...2cd6c0d1d7.jpg

Holy wow that's a lot of notifications

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-18-2015 10:48 AM
    I have a question, is anyone else noticing that notifications are completely muted without vibration at certain times, but at others they come in without a hitch? Seems to be happening with me. Is that a feature or a bug?
    09-18-2015 11:19 AM
    I haven't had an issue with iOS 9 until yesterday. My iMessages got turned off and I had to resign in, then verify my email with apple. I checked my apple ID profile before doing this and everything was verified. Just seems iso9 isn't talking to the apple servers very well.

Oh and did anyone have to update your apple ID passwords the morning before iOS 9 was released??
    09-18-2015 11:45 AM
    These servers have been acting really funky with iOS9. To think I will have to put up with this with my new iPhone 6S next week (since it'll be running the same iOS 9) is unacceptable! There better be an update addressing most these bugs by then! It's as if Apple put out no betas before this official release!
    09-18-2015 11:56 AM
    Ever since i use an iPhone, contact photos doesn't appear on call, image size gets reduced regardless i have the photo on the phone.
    Is there an option to set spotlight to search for apps? I don't seem to have and the phone doesn't search for them.
    Do you have the colorful waves wallpaper? It seem to have been missing from my iPhone 5.
    Hey! Thank you.
    09-18-2015 11:59 AM
    These servers have been acting really funky with iOS9. To think I will have to put up with this with my new iPhone 6S next week (since it'll be running the same iOS 9) is unacceptable! There better be an update addressing most these bugs by then! It's as if Apple put out no betas before this official release!
    What bugs are you referring to??  has had 6 betas of iOS 9 (including the GM)
    09-18-2015 11:59 AM
    What bugs are you referring to??  has had 6 betas of iOS 9 (including the GM)
    Yes i am aware of the amount of betas that were available before this release, i was running them. What i am saying is that it seems all bugs, if not more still exist in this official version of ios 9. I cant download apps, update apps, do backups through OTA, or reach the servers to try and re-download/re-install ios 9 or downgrade back to ios 8.4.1. Theres so much messed up. I also dont get the news part of the screen when i swipe right from the home screen and my screen still gets stuck on horizontal view when i have it upright on landscape view. Never been more disappointed with an official release. SMH.
    09-18-2015 12:08 PM
    App updates have been working properly for me since the time I installed the official release.
    The News app works only in select countries.
    09-18-2015 12:12 PM
    I have to say, while I usually encounter no major issues with new (official) first versions of iOS, I've had several issues with this version, including a conflict with my Office 365 (Exchange-based) email at work. Yes, I tried removing and re-adding the account, but that didn't work. I've also had some connectivity issues, again in my work environment. All was fine before 9.0 came out, so I can't blame my network here. I'm hoping that Apple is getting wind of some of these issues we're reporting on here; otherwise, I'm installing the 9.1 beta and reporting the hell out of every problem I have.
    09-18-2015 12:13 PM
    Yes i am aware of the amount of betas that were available before this release, i was running them. What i am saying is that it seems all bugs, if not more still exist in this official version of ios 9. I cant download apps, update apps, do backups through OTA, or reach the servers to try and re-download/re-install ios 9 or downgrade back to ios 8.4.1. Theres so much messed up. I also dont get the news part of the screen when i swipe right from the home screen and my screen still gets stuck on horizontal view when i have it upright on landscape view. Never been more disappointed with an official release. SMH.
    Do you mean iCloud back up? If so, give it time. I had the same issue yesterday. I backed up this morning ok. Try it late at night or real early in the morning. Your last back up is safe. It didn't go anywhere. Not sure about the App Store issues. Again, give it time. Keep trying.
    09-18-2015 12:16 PM
    Do you mean iCloud back up? If so, give it time. I had the same issue yesterday. I backed up this morning ok. Try it late at night or real early in the morning. Your last back up is safe. It didn't go anywhere. Not sure about the App Store issues. Again, give it time. Keep trying.
    Yes iCloud Backups. Im trying to be patient. I just dont understand why this is still happening after 2 days that the update released. Also, I coulda sworn i never set a restrictions password, however now one is set. I always use one of 3 same passwords and by now ive tried about 15 different ones including the default ones like 0000,1111,1234 and nothing. I tried restoring as new but not only does it ask me to enter my apple id to confirm the restore, but also for the restrictions code!!!! What the hell!!!??? Point is this is such an extremely buggy OS for me. Im running it on a 6 plus by the way.
    09-18-2015 12:22 PM
    Yes iCloud Backups. Im trying to be patient. I just dont understand why this is still happening after 2 days that the update released. Also, I coulda sworn i never set a restrictions password, however now one is set. I always use one of 3 same passwords and by now ive tried about 15 different ones including the default ones like 0000,1111,1234 and nothing. I tried restoring as new but not only does it ask me to enter my apple id to confirm the restore, but also for the restrictions code!!!! What the hell!!!??? Point is this is such an extremely buggy OS for me. Im running it on a 6 plus by the way.
    Sounds like you're having an Apple ID issue. You can reset your password at id.apple.com. You don't recall your 4 digit restrictions code?
    09-18-2015 12:46 PM
    Sounds like you're having an Apple ID issue. You can reset your password at id.apple.com. You don't recall your 4 digit restrictions code?
    Ok technically I CAN do all the stuff i mentioned, but only like a quarter of the time, and during that quarter of the time, download is extremely slow. I know its not my connection because it reads at over 100mbps and youtube vids play flawlessly. For the life of me I cannot recall that restrictions code either.
    09-18-2015 01:16 PM
    Ok technically I CAN do all the stuff i mentioned, but only like a quarter of the time, and during that quarter of the time, download is extremely slow. I know its not my connection because it reads at over 100mbps and youtube vids play flawlessly. For the life of me I cannot recall that restrictions code either.
    I think they're still having server issues. Give it another day. I don't know why the server issue is so bad this time. But it'll ease up soon. Then we can tell more about how the OS is actually doing.
    kataran likes this.
    09-18-2015 01:31 PM
    It has before this buggy update. It'll come & go. I'll stick it out until the fix is released.

My never has...maybe it has to do with the font size. Who knows

09-18-2015 03:06 PM
    I think they're still having server issues. Give it another day. I don't know why the server issue is so bad this time. But it'll ease up soon. Then we can tell more about how the OS is actually doing.
    I really hope you're right. Im not used to this treatment from Apple. It's even failing to find server to update iTunes. I'm sure im not the only one.
    09-18-2015 03:12 PM
171 12345 ...