iOS 9 is slow...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine was. Which is the reason that I'm not buying the Note 5 OR the SGS6.
The only phone I'm buying this year (aside from the 150 buck Quasimodo) is the iPhone 6a Plus because of my history of satisfaction with the product line.
Also not buying a WP because there is no follow up to the Lumia 1520, which currently has better performance than my Note 4, being lower specced.

And funny how you seem to always dismiss challenges as FUD. Odd, that.

AND BY THE WAY, not trying to get you to change your mind. I'm suggesting that you stop spending 800 bucks a year on devices that you obviously consider inferior only to go to that platform's forum bemoaning the fact that you spent the 800 bucks.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a Mac, so even without an iPhone this forum would be appropriate for me. How about you stop telling others where they should be spending their time, and making wild assumptions about them or whether or not this forum is appropriate for them? If you don't like what I have to say, how about YOU make an exit for the next thread, instead?

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Random thought...if you rate your phones performance or your phone's OS performance based on how well Facebook is functioning, you may want to think about some things. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442508874.509502.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a Mac, so even without an iPhone this forum would be appropriate for me. How about you stop telling others where they should be spending their time, and making wild assumptions about them or whether or not this forum is appropriate for them? If you don't like what I have to say, how about YOU make an exit for the next thread, instead?

No. This is iMore. I'm using an iPhone. I'm happy with it. Which is the reason I am here.

I have an Android device. Lollipop destroyed it. I'm unhappy with it. Which is the reason I'm not there. Also the reason I'm not spending 800 bucks on a Note 5 OR an SGS6. And finally, I'm not on Android voicing my displeasure and bemoaning the money I spent.

So how about you stop telling me what thread I can visit on a forum I enjoy because of a product I enjoy?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
No. This is iMore. I'm using an iPhone. I'm happy with it. Which is the reason I am here.

I have an Android device. Lollipop destroyed it. I'm unhappy with it. Which is the reason I'm not there. Also the reason I'm not spending 800 bucks on a Note 5 OR an SGS6. And finally, I'm not on Android voicing my displeasure and bemoaning the money I spent.

So how about you stop telling me what thread I can visit on a forum I enjoy because of a product I enjoy?

You two should have an emoji fight! It would be epic.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

bummerbee123

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
iOS 9 runs smoothly for me. I rebooted after install and I'm not experiencing any lag or out of the ordinary decrease in battery life. Only thing I'm experiencing is trouble with some widgets loading data in the today/notification panel. Overall though, love the changes to the keyboard. Not too keen on the app switcher as it feels too crowded. The revamped notes app is amazing. Now I don't need Evernote anymore. I haven't really delved into the new Siri and Spotlight functions but I probably will this weekend just to put it through its paces.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

AND BY THE WAY, not trying to get you to change your mind. I'm suggesting that you stop spending 800 bucks a year on devices that you obviously consider inferior only to go to that platform's forum bemoaning the fact that you spent the 800 bucks.

... How about you stop telling others where they should be spending their time, and making wild assumptions about them or whether or not this forum is appropriate for them? If you don't like what I have to say, how about YOU make an exit for the next thread, instead?

Are we done yet?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a tuna sandwich and a peach yogurt....I'll be busy for a while

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Are we done yet?

She's ignored. And quoting a snippet is disingenuous. Anyone can read how the conversation progressed if they aren't too lazy. I was done long before she was. It's just hard to ignore my phone beeping at times.

Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It's due to the lack of ram. My Air 2 with twice the ram is much snappier than my 6+.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've noticed that too and also thought it was a RAM issue. Another reason I can't wait to get my 6s Plus next week. My iPad Air 2 is blazing fast with iOS 9 and I love it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
She's ignored. And quoting a snippet is disingenuous. Anyone can read how the conversation progressed if they aren't too lazy. I was done long before she was. It's just hard to ignore my phone beeping at times.

Have a great day.

You could be right, but she is right in stating that this is iMore. This is where those of us who prefer and enjoy our Apple products come to hang out. If you're having problems with an Apple product, we'll bend over backwards to assist you, but if you're here to bash, you will be confronted, and it's the same in all of the other Mobile Nations site, but you've been around long enough to know that, and you also know that you're welcomed here at iMore. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of day...:)

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You could be right, but she is right in stating that this is iMore. This is where those of us who prefer and enjoy our Apple products come to hang out. If you're having problems with an Apple product, we'll bend over backwards to assist you, but if you're here to bash, you will be confronted, and it's the same in all of the other Mobile Nations site, but you've been around long enough to know that, and you also know that you're welcomed here at iMore. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of day...:)

I enjoy my iMac. Not sure why you're typing all of this to me. The forum doesn't exist to be a praise factory for Apple either.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Guess I am lucky, everything seems to be running good for me. I did do a reset, after installing iOS 9.

Nice read toward the end though

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy my iMac. Not sure why you're typing all of this to me. The forum doesn't exist to be a praise factory for Apple either.

I wasn't trying to knock you or anything. I was just stating fact, and you're right - the forum doesn't exist to be a praise factory for Apple. It also doesn't exist to be a bash factory for Apple either.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't trying to knock you or anything. I was just stating fact, and you're right - the forum doesn't exist to be a praise factory for Apple. It also doesn't exist to be a bash factory for Apple either.

It's not. I didn't say it was. And no one is using it as such. I didn't really bash Apple in my posts. I just stated the rationale for my choice in response to posts directed at me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not. I didn't say it was. And no one is using it as such. I didn't really bash Apple in my posts. I just stated the rationale for my choice in response to posts directed at me.

Understood.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Seriously....Do you understand how to let things go without having the last word/post. Enough is enough...come on. SERIOUSLY, nobody wants hear bashing a product like you do on every Mobile Nations site. Most of us just want to ENJOY the device we choose to use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR