iOS9 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS9 General Public Release available

So I want to know if this is just me.

In google searches in safari the font seems HUGE to me and when I go to Google images I can't ctap a thumbnail and just see the pic with the source link/website below it. Tapping a thumbnail takes me directly to the website.

Never had that on 9.1 beta 1 or any 9.0 Betas.

Otherwise iOS 9 is running as smoothly as a baby's *** lol.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know when this started happening, but has anyone had the problem in "Siri Suggestions" that NEARBY section does not show up. I remember it being there beta 5 and below, but ever since the the GM I haven't seen it.

9.0 Public release and it works for me.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442473968.972089.jpg

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I've had every beta of ios9 and GM and now the release version. I was never able to find content blockers in settings under safari. How did you get it?

I read somewhere that content blockers for safari only work on certain models I don't think 5 was included in the list had something to do with processor power or something.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Downloaded IOS9 last night on my Air 2 and my 6 Plus.
Seems to be running flawlessly on my iPad, I haven't checked my phone yet.
The split screen thing is awesome!!!

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
iOS9 General Public Release available

The forward/reverse buttons in the podcast app work but aren't showing.

Anyone else have this bug?ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442502592.610913.jpg

Last edited:

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I have same problem, no nearby places suggestions, I had it on beta version! Any suggestion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think that this build is a little bit wonkier than the previous one, which was the GM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

Didn't have time to update until 10pm CST last night. Maybe by then the logjam had cleared some. I updated my 6 via I-Tunes and my iPad 4 OTA. Both took about 30 minutes. So far only glitch is that I had to reboot my phone again this morning to get it to sync with my Apple Watch.

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Apple needs to release ios 9.0.1 within a week! All these bugs are ridiculous! Ive never dealt with more bugs, so disappointing it had to be for iOS 9 version.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I was prompted to add it when I did the iOS update.

Funny that I didn't get that. Just the usual "Slide To Upgrade" stuff. Enable location services, etc. I guess some people got the iCloud Drive prompt and some didn't.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Funny that I didn't get that. Just the usual "Slide To Upgrade" stuff. Enable location services, etc. I guess some people got the iCloud Drive prompt and some didn't.

Strange. I've updated 2 iPhones and 3 iPads... I'm almost positive that I got the prompt every time. I had previously enabled iCloud drive in my iCloud settings, so maybe that's a prerequisite for the prompting.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Strange. I've updated 2 iPhones and 3 iPads... I'm almost positive that I got the prompt every time. I had previously enabled iCloud drive in my iCloud settings, so maybe that's a prerequisite for the prompting.

When I was on the last betas I never enabled it in my iCloud settings. So that's probably the trigger right there.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Apple's software team is putting a major focus on squashing iOS bugs and boosting performance instead of just adding new features and applications. Apple will also reportedly keep iOS 9 and its subsequent updates at a manageable download size, so that those with minimal storage on their iPhone or iPad won't be locked out of receiving the latest software.

​RIGHT..........................

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

Any suggestion?
I would expect that this service is not official available in your country? I had that also with the near-by, which works in france, germany but not now in belgium. Check the  webside for the [URL="https://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#mn_p]conditions[/URL].

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I would expect that this service is not official available in your country? I had that also with the near-by, which works in france, germany but not now in belgium. Check the  webside for the [URL="https://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#mn_p]conditions[/URL].

I am having the same problem and I am in an Apple supported country (Canada). I've tried restoring several different ways and haven't been able to fix it. Tried iTunes restore from back up, restore and setup as new phone(painful), and factory reset. Anyone have any suggestions?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I am having the same problem and I am in an Apple supported country (Canada). I've tried restoring several different ways and haven't been able to fix it. Tried iTunes restore from back up, restore and setup as new phone(painful), and factory reset. Anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe it has something to do with location services?

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods