I'm using the default English female voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I changed my default Siri voice to American male. It seems a little more quality.
    09-22-2015 12:12 AM
    I changed my default Siri voice to American male. It seems a little more quality.
    I'll give that a shot. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 06:45 AM
    Since I no longer have to be plugged in or push the home button on my 6s Plus, Siri has become a very good assistant and I find myself using her more than ever before. I'm afraid that I've become a lazy smartphone user.....just like the average boss.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Frehley likes this.
    10-08-2015 01:06 AM
    I'm using Siri on a regular basis (everyday), is anyone else enjoying the "new" Siri since your iPhone 6s/6s plus no longer have to be plugged in for responses.
    Frehley likes this.
    11-18-2015 03:02 AM
    I must say that I haven't had any issues with Siri.. since I turned it off.
    11-18-2015 12:08 PM
    I must say that I haven't had any issues with Siri.. since I turned it off.
    Did you turn it off because of problems?
    11-19-2015 05:08 PM
    I'm using Siri on a regular basis (everyday), is anyone else enjoying the "new" Siri since your iPhone 6s/6s plus no longer have to be plugged in for responses.
    I'm loving using Siri more now also...without it having to be plugged in is great and makes it (her) so much more functional!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-19-2015 07:19 PM
    I'm loving using Siri more now also...without it having to be plugged in is great and makes it (her) so much more functional!
    I totally agree.
    Frehley likes this.
    11-19-2015 07:24 PM
    I almost use "Hey Siri" exclusively now. Very rarely do I press and hold the home button to access her.
    Frehley and Spencerdl like this.
    11-20-2015 01:55 PM
    I almost use "Hey Siri" exclusively now. Very rarely do I press and hold the home button to access her.
    Depends where I'm using Siri, I generally use the home button in public...just me!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-20-2015 05:43 PM
    My experience with Siri has been hit and miss. I would say it works flawlessly30%-40% of the time. The rest of the time it fails miserably. Google Voice RARELY misses. I really hate that due to the intergration possibilities.
    11-29-2015 09:56 AM
    I figured it was my hick accent but if google can manage why not apple? I wonder if they're working feverishly to catch up with google on this? over all I like apple better, their customer service can't be beat, they get better apps, are more secure, easy to use, get more updates aren't full of bloatware, etc. no way I'm switching to android. but I give credit where it's due and I think google is beating apple on the speech and search game. I hope apple is paying attention.
    I am from Oklahoma and have a fairly typical okie accent. Siri understands me most of the time, but I think her dictionary of words is smaller than what is available to Google Now. I tried your Murrah Federal building question on Siri and never got a good response. It appears that Siri has never heard the word 'Murrah' before. I did get a proper response when I changed my question to "when was the federal building in Oklahoma City bombed?". Not a read out response like Google Now provided, but at least proper web search results.

I also tried the daylight savings time question. Siri struggles to understand the question when I use "when's" instead of "when is".
    Last edited by diggity; 11-29-2015 at 11:51 AM.
    11-29-2015 11:33 AM
62 123