9.1 public beta stability?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I get the weird rotation issue to. Like it's stuck, open a app or turn off screen. Think the GM was better. Also like the new emoji, but what's the point if you can't use them. They only show up on 9.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I get the weird rotation issue to. Like it's stuck, open a app or turn off screen. Think the GM was better. Also like the new emoji, but what's the point if you can't use them. They only show up on 9.1

I'm not experiencing any of that. Try reinstalling 9.1.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not experiencing any of that. Try reinstalling 9.1.

Was on 9GM fresh install no restore and put all my stuff on then shift click update to 9.1.
The 2 days I had GM vs 9.1 --GM smoother experience. I have more rotation issue, Bluetooth in car issue, apps crashing or loosing connection, and faster battery drain and heat with 9.1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Was on 9GM fresh install no restore and put all my stuff on then shift click update to 9.1.
The 2 days I had GM vs 9.1 --GM smoother experience. I have more rotation issue, Bluetooth in car issue, apps crashing or loosing connection, and faster battery drain and heat with 9.1

Possible corrupted download?

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Define what you mean by stutter, if you don't mind.

When I send a message the bubbles tend to stutter or lag when sent.

Also some apps don't really work properly.

in app switcher, killing an app is fairly laggy at times.

Last since iOS 8 iMessage bubbles disappear for about a second and reappear. Rather annoying and in iOS9 still hasn't been fixed.

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
When I send a message the bubbles tend to stutter or lag when sent.

Also some apps don't really work properly.

in app switcher, killing an app is fairly laggy at times.

Last since iOS 8 iMessage bubbles disappear for about a second and reappear. Rather annoying and in iOS9 still hasn't been fixed.

Thanks for clarifying.

I have not seen any of those issues myself. Have you reported this via the feedback app?

Peter Setnicker

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

I've installed iOS 9.1 Beta and am having an issue with my phone audio. I can barely hear calls when I make them. I can hear calls fine via speakerphone, bluetooth and headphones .... but not via the phone itself. Please advise.

supermann423

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Installed 9.1 beta 1 and everything runs great other than the App Store doesn't load anything properly. All the tabs do not load anything except the update tab, but I still do not get any new updates. I have one notification for an update, but nothing new is populating.

Might have to revert back to 9.0 GM to see if I can download any apps.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Installed 9.1 beta 1 and everything runs great other than the App Store doesn't load anything properly. All the tabs do not load anything except the update tab, but I still do not get any new updates. I have one notification for an update, but nothing new is populating.

Might have to revert back to 9.0 GM to see if I can download any apps.

Try doing a hard reboot I had that happen to me but after the reboot I was good
Just hold the power button and home button at the same time let the screen go black and hold it until the apple symbol comes back up
Might have to try a couple times but I'm certain it will work after the first time I only had that issue once

supermann423

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Try doing a hard reboot I had that happen to me but after the reboot I was good
Just hold the power button and home button at the same time let the screen go black and hold it until the apple symbol comes back up
Might have to try a couple times but I'm certain it will work after the first time I only had that issue once

Just tried it twice. First time I was able to get 2 new updates and updated fine, but the other tabs still didn't load. I tried it a second time and still no dice. Nothing loads except the updates section.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just tried it twice. First time I was able to get 2 new updates and updated fine, but the other tabs still didn't load. I tried it a second time and still no dice. Nothing loads except the updates section.

Maybe 3rd time? 3rd time is a charm I can't remember how many tries it took me hopefully it gets fixed soon!

DarrenJhon

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Ave just updated my soft ware on my iPhone 5s but only difference I c is a wallet was the ios9 mostly for iPad and the 6