When I send a message the bubbles tend to stutter or lag when sent.

Also some apps don't really work properly.

in app switcher, killing an app is fairly laggy at times.

Last since iOS 8 iMessage bubbles disappear for about a second and reappear. Rather annoying and in iOS9 still hasn't been fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for clarifying.

I have not seen any of those issues myself. Have you reported this via the feedback app?
    09-13-2015 01:12 PM
    Hi!

I've installed iOS 9.1 Beta and am having an issue with my phone audio. I can barely hear calls when I make them. I can hear calls fine via speakerphone, bluetooth and headphones .... but not via the phone itself. Please advise.
    09-13-2015 09:52 PM
    Installed 9.1 beta 1 and everything runs great other than the App Store doesn't load anything properly. All the tabs do not load anything except the update tab, but I still do not get any new updates. I have one notification for an update, but nothing new is populating.

Might have to revert back to 9.0 GM to see if I can download any apps.
    09-14-2015 12:26 PM
    Installed 9.1 beta 1 and everything runs great other than the App Store doesn't load anything properly. All the tabs do not load anything except the update tab, but I still do not get any new updates. I have one notification for an update, but nothing new is populating.

Might have to revert back to 9.0 GM to see if I can download any apps.
    Try doing a hard reboot I had that happen to me but after the reboot I was good
    Just hold the power button and home button at the same time let the screen go black and hold it until the apple symbol comes back up
    Might have to try a couple times but I'm certain it will work after the first time I only had that issue once
    09-14-2015 12:32 PM
    Try doing a hard reboot I had that happen to me but after the reboot I was good
    Just hold the power button and home button at the same time let the screen go black and hold it until the apple symbol comes back up
    Might have to try a couple times but I'm certain it will work after the first time I only had that issue once
    Just tried it twice. First time I was able to get 2 new updates and updated fine, but the other tabs still didn't load. I tried it a second time and still no dice. Nothing loads except the updates section.
    09-14-2015 03:47 PM
    Just tried it twice. First time I was able to get 2 new updates and updated fine, but the other tabs still didn't load. I tried it a second time and still no dice. Nothing loads except the updates section.
    Maybe 3rd time? 3rd time is a charm I can't remember how many tries it took me hopefully it gets fixed soon!

09-14-2015 03:48 PM
    Ave just updated my soft ware on my iPhone 5s but only difference I c is a wallet was the ios9 mostly for iPad and the 6

09-17-2015 05:17 AM
32 12