iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
F.lux-Goodnight? You're jailbroken already?

Nope, you can side load Goodnight using Xcode, but the 9.x jailbreak was released today. But since I have f.lux now there is really no reason to jailbreak anymore. Between Apple adding everything I jailbroke for and now an f.lux clone installed on my devices I am set :)

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
The Podcasts app is completely infuriating. My played / unplayed episodes don't sync across devices, my subscriptions sometimes disappear entirely, and why can't I #@!%ing clear the now playing list or my play history?!?!

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
wow a complaint about an update being too fast? man we could use more of you over at Windows Central! People just won't stop about the next Insider Preview build!
Couldn't agree more with you. At Windows Central there is always a hue and cry for the next preview build to release.

Does VPN work with BETA 5 by any chance...anyone ?

wezra

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Do you think its worth going with the Beta at this point or just wait for the official update? I'm open to installing Beta 5 but not sure its worth it at this point if the official update is only a couple of days away. Your thoughts? Thanks....:confused:

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Do you think its worth going with the Beta at this point or just wait for the official update? I'm open to installing Beta 5 but not sure its worth it at this point if the official update is only a couple of days away. Your thoughts? Thanks....:confused:

I think that each update is better (or should be) than the previous one so I keep updating until the final update is out. We are in this update program just to check every update and send feedback to Apple. It's a lot more fun than staying in the last stable rom where average people stay.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

mckillio

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Definitely worth it. The only betas I would stay away from are the very first ones, some times the second. Something to think about, it took you almost as much time to post that question than it would to have just installed the update.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
How about any relief for the numerous sound and notification issues ??

I've had sound issues with notifications as well. What have you experienced? For me, it is sound notifications with texts. I get them sometimes and other times, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner