iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

Sooooo, just noticed, as I was trying to submit a Feedback, that build number for iOS 9.1 PB2 (13B5119e) is not listed as an option under Device Build in the Feedback Assistant. What do you do for that? Can't feed that one back:confused:.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I love it. Downloaded it yesterday and I can't believe how smooth everything is. Safari opens super fast. Scrolling just glides like glass. It's lightening fast. I thought the battery life was awesome before but now it's unbelievable. I've called, texted, facebooked, looked at the news, played a couple of games and probably some other things and still have 85% battery life.

My only question is since updating to iOS 9.1 beta 2, will I still be a beta tester since I had to remove my profile to get this update?

Nice work... the public beta 2 was not released until this morning... stay close by, I may need to borrow that time machine some day. :D

I don't use Facebook, but I do agree with the rest of your comments - it's very solid, so far.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Sooooo, just noticed, as I was trying to submit a Feedback, that build number for iOS 9.1 PB2 (13B5119e) is not listed as an option under Device Build in the Feedback Assistant. What do you do for that? Can't feed that one back:confused:.

Not sure... but it shows 2 options for me under Device Build: 13B5119e and 13B5110e.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 2 available

lol iOS GM is not stable. It's wonky as hell. Hoping these next few releases really clean things up.

Let's be honest with ourselves, Apple core development is not the way it used to be. iOS back in the day was solid. that stuff would run for months with out any issues. Now days they want to try and please people with what is out there and making vital mistakes on the core part of the OS. STABILITY.

I'm not one to complain or anything and I've loved apple from waaaaay back...(before emacs) but I kind of have to agree with this. Although I still prefer iOS over other OS's, I've noticed a lack of quality it once used to be.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I find it mystifying that the Settings orientation still hasn't been corrected when opening the app! How difficult can that be?

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

What does Settings > General > About say for your Version? I find it very odd that the version you are running is not one for which you can provide feedback.

I tried including that screenshot as well, but, it will not upload. It says Version 9.1 (13B5119e).

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I tried including that screenshot as well, but, it will not upload. It says Version 9.1 (13B5119e).

That's what I figured... it's just one of those strange, unexplainable things, I guess. About all you can do is report the issue that you were trying to report, and indicate somewhere in the comments or problem description which build you are running and sort of "report" that issue, as well.

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

That's what I figured... it's just one of those strange, unexplainable things, I guess. About all you can do is report the issue that you were trying to report, and indicate somewhere in the comments or problem description which build you are running and sort of "report" that issue, as well.

Yup, you read my mind. I wrote, "This is for build 13B5119e." on my feedbacks and I submitted a feedback for this as well.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Been at wifi and using safari for 27min. Phone gets hot and 10% of battery gone. Not normal behavior in my opinion.

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

Seems strange to me that PB2 is only 169mb.... Don't think I've seen that before

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Joshua Dolezal

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

How can I get the update? I am running iOS 9.1 right now, I am a developer, but the update won't come through... It started to two days ago, but stopped, and I didn't notice it until after I had showered, and was going to bed... Help please!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

How can I get the update? I am running iOS 9.1 right now, I am a developer, but the update won't come through... It started to two days ago, but stopped, and I didn't notice it until after I had showered, and was going to bed... Help please!

To install the PUBLIC betas, you must have the beta profile installed on your phone.

Go to beta.apple.com on your phone, log in and register, install the beta profile and the software update will show up.

psyclingfan

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

Since this is a "delta" as was mentioned will I be able to update my 6S to it when it arrived later today?

Or should I stay with 9.1 PB1, update new phone, restore PB1 backup THEN update new phone to PB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox