iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

iCloud backup on previous betas was not working for me on my iPad Air 2. Working fine now on 9.1

sladyrko

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site

Works great on my iPhone 6. Battery is going faster too.. With 9 beta 3 it was better. The speed and animations are improved. Really feels snappier. No problems with heat. New emojis. Works very well.
All I miss in iOS right now is Cache cleaner.. It's insane we are in 9 and still don't have it..
Please send them Feedback to add it in the next releases.. I have right now maybe around 2GB cache.. And for 16GB iPhone this is a problem.

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site

If I download 9.1 public beta, will I be able to download 9.0 official release this Wednesday?

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

I was very surprised to see 9.1 Public Beta 1 already. So, my choices are 1) Delete the iOS 9 Beta Software Profile and then install the Sept 16th public release -or- 2) Install iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1.

If I install iOS 9.1 Public Beta is there a way to get to iOS 9 public release or am I stuck on the Public Beta train?

From what I am reading (here and elswhere) iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 is iOS 9.0 GM/public release plus more fixes (more stable). So, I am leaning towards 9.1.

exiliadosbcn

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site

Works great on my iPhone 6. Battery is going faster too.. With 9 beta 3 it was better. The speed and animations are improved. Really feels snappier. No problems with heat. New emojis. Works very well.
All I miss in iOS right now is Cache cleaner.. It's insane we are in 9 and still don't have it..
Please send them Feedback to add it in the next releases.. I have right now maybe around 2GB cache.. And for 16GB iPhone this is a problem.

I agree. This is what I miss most from jailbreak. Being able to clean cache specially Facebook

Enviado desde mi iPhone 6 utilizando Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I was very surprised to see 9.1 Public Beta 1 already. So, my choices are 1) Delete the iOS 9 Beta Software Profile and then install the Sept 16th public release -or- 2) Install iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1.

If I install iOS 9.1 Public Beta is there a way to get to iOS 9 public release or am I stuck on the Public Beta train?

From what I am reading (here and elswhere) iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 is iOS 9.0 GM/public release plus more fixes (more stable). So, I am leaning towards 9.1.

I vote beta 9.1. It fixed Swype. Which means there may be other fixes too...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm on the GM right now, does anyone know if I do the 9.1 beta, will it still work with my Apple Watch?

tokyotony

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site

Seems fine to me so far. Seemed like a long time for it to install, though, from the 9.0 public beta on my iPad.

jdcorbitt3

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I get notification of an update on my 6. When i go to settings, it say my iOS 9.0 is up to date.

John

I figured it out. My profile somehow got deleted on the phone. i redownloaded the profile and it is downloading 9.1 right now.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I get notification of an update on my 6. When i go to settings, it say my iOS 9.0 is up to date.

John
If you're using the Public Beta - go to beta.apple.com and download/reinstall the beta profile and see if that gets you the iOS 9.1 Public Beta...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Super Stable .. works with my watch on 2.0 GM .. trying to force a icloud backup now .. it hasnt been updated since 7/8
other than that all is good

Status
Not open for further replies.